<Insert Greeting Here>

H

Headastator

Original poster
Uh... Hi I guess. I'm very new here, but an experienced role player although I usually use an iPad to rp instead of my PC. If anyone out there wants to rp just pm me, because I'm free on weekends most of the time. Anyways, look forwards to meeting some new people and getting some rp!

Welcome to the site! Have a great time roleplaying and making tons of friends! :D

Uh, hey, sup...
Welcome to Iwaku! Not much more to say, but enjoy roleplaying here!

Uh, hey, sup...
Welcome to Iwaku! Not much more to say, but enjoy roleplaying here!
But there's plenty more to say :D

Welcome to Iwaku. We've got tons of cool features, and a very diverse staff to help you out when in need.

Plenty of RP's in numerous sections to be found, with all levels of writing to suit your individual needs.

Not interested in Forum RP? Don't worry, Iwaku's got you covered! We've also got a chat rp section for those who prefer those forms of RP.

If you're the artistic type who likes to write poetry or make pictures or any kind, we've also got an art gallery. Good for posting any forms of your work and getting inspiration from others.

We're a kind, friendly lot, who generally tend to be ourselves in this relaxed Iwaku atmosphere. With that said, once again, welcome to Iwaku and we hope you enjoy your stay! :D

*scoff*
Besides information, there isn't much more to say! :D
Sheesh Mr. Mike!

Reactions: Genghismike
Well, you guys sure are more inviting that my old forum! Look forward to le rp.

Hallo Headastator! :D Welcome to the site!

Good day, and welcome to Iwaku!

/tips hat

Well, I guess it's time to go look for some rp. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Well, you guys sure are more inviting that my old forum! Look forward to le rp.
I know the feeling....

In that case, I'm certain you will like it here. I think I speak for most people here when I say you can ask us any questions you may have. Hopefully I will get to see you around the site.