Insert Generic Introduction Thread Title Here

P

Provoked

Original poster
Hi guys. I'm Provoked, or you can call me Jay. I live in the USA, California to be specific. No, I don't surf, I don't live in L.A. and I have never been to Laguna Beach, haha. I am 18 years old and well I like to write. I have been role playing for about six years now across various genres and boards. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Depending on what it is.), Modern stuff, Historical, Survival Horror (Usually Zombies, because who doesn't want a chainsaw rocket launcher or a shotgun axe?). I have AIM and Yahoo, so if you guys ever want to get a hold of me for something or you just wanna chat with the new guy, PM me for it and I will give it to you. So yeah, not much left to say here except hello and I am glad to be here.

-Provoked/Jay

Hey!

Well we do most of our chatting in the cbox, though you need to have at least 5 posts to access it so may as well give us a roleplayer's resume. Any questions can be sent my way and you may be relieved to know we already have a cali boy.

Welcome aboard.

I'm one of the admins on this forum and I'll generally have weird avatars and/or change my screen name at random, so that's how you'll find me.If you have any comments or concerns feel free to PM Sakura me.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!

So, what provoked you to register? >:D BWAHAHA!

Welcome to the site, I'm from Cali too.

Same here jay, though I'm in deutschland right now.

Welcome to Iwaku Provoked ;D I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here.
If you ever have any questions, concerns or worries, let me know :D If you need help around the site or in finding roleplays~ :D

Greetings Provo. From the look of it, you'll find a lot of RPs here that suit your preferences--just check out the OOC board, click around a little and you'll be on your way! Welcome and feel free to contact any of the mods or myself with any questions. Everyone is quite nice.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Now does the new guy usually bring the keg, or what?

Welcome to the site, I'm from Cali too.
Awesome haha.

Same here jay, though I'm in deutschland right now.
Ich bin der deutschen menschenwürdige, so awesome.