insert generic greeting here !

K

kisoshi

Original poster

9b1bd7bca08865e53ed42bedff48d24b.gif

ようこそ。
welcome .

╔═════════ ═════════╗

hey ! this is kisoshi, professional moirail and resident sushi damsel.
i've been a roleplayer on various forums for years, starting out my colorful
relationship with roleplaying yu-gi-oh on facebook pms.

while i'm not necessarily proud of my endeavors when i was younger,
i can proudly say that they've all helped me build my repertoire and ability
to be a little less embarassing
when it comes to roleplaying.

now, being heavily influenced by semi-subtle subliminal and direct
messages to create an introduction for everyone aside, i can assure you
that everything is perfectly consensual. for legal reasons, i have to admit
that one of the statements above is a lie. that's a thing to chew on a bit.

╚═════════ ═════════╝

IncompatibleAthleticIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

基本。
basics .

name: perhaps another time.

psuedonyms: kisoshi • sushi • kishi

birthday: march 10th ( pisces )

sex/gender: female (she/her • they/them)

sexuality: bisexual leaning towards my own people.

interests: musiccaffeine fandoms puns

nationality: ph !

vpo7za.gif

決別。
farewell .

╔═════════ ═════════╗

that appears to be all ! i just discovered iwaku yesterday, and i am just amazed at everything;
especially the little system the community has going on. don't get me started on the thread
creator here as well as the banner advertisement system either.

the forum rekindled my love and interest for writing and roleplaying, so i have that to be
thankful for. and i can't wait to see what new stuff i'll get to experience here.

peace, my dudes !

- kisoshi

╚═════════ ═════════╝​

Welcome to the site, enjoy yourself, Kisoshi. Hope you're able to find a heap of new partners and friends.
If you ever want to role-play feel free to message me, and we can brainstorm something. Have fun!

Welcome to the site, enjoy yourself, Kisoshi. Hope you're able to find a heap of new partners and friends.
If you ever want to role-play feel free to message me, and we can brainstorm something. Have fun!

hello, and thank you ! i'll definitely take your offer under some serious consideration once i get comfy and cozy with iwaku .

hello, and thank you ! i'll definitely take your offer under some serious consideration once i get comfy and cozy with iwaku .
no worries doll, enjoy yourself. there's so many amazing people to write with on here!

Welcome to Iwaku! I"m sure you'll find that we are a friendly and helpful bunch. I'm also sure you'll find some wonderful new friends and partners inc rime, so to speak. Please let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to be of help. Most importantly though...HAVE FUN!!!