•Insert Exciting Message•Ignore Post Count•

M

Mae Renea

Original poster
Basic Style
Okay, so, I suppose I will let you know a little about my writing style. I only write in third person, and depending on my muse, I will write four-eight sentences to even two paragraphs. My muse comes and goes... However, I try to match your length... That being said... I do not do one-liners. I refuse to do one liners. Also, I wouldn't call myself 'picky' but if I am spoken to (even outside of RP) like this: i dont know wat you doin .....I most likely won't reply. I have a thing for capitalization and punctuation marks... Also, no text talk.

I usually play submissive females, in both FxF and MxF.
I usually play submissive males in MxF.
I usually play both dominant and submissive males in MxM

Basic Rules
››Must be able to paragraph, though it will not always happen. I am a busy person, as are you, so short replies will happen but I would love for them to be five or more lines.
››No OOC drama, don't have the time for it.
››Do not treat me like shit, nor treat my character like shit. If its the personality there will be a line you should not cross.
››Plot with me first before you send me a starter.
››I am willing to do crossovers, but speak to me first.
››No text talking.
››Sex allowed 18+, but, plot driven. I refuse to smut-plot with minors.
››Be willing for OOC conversations.

Libertine Rules
What's Fine:
Light Pain: Scratching and biting, just don't draw blood.
Cuddling: Depending on my character, it may be mandatory.
Toys: A vibrator or dildo only.
Three Sums: Either with two males or two females, no gang bangs.
Incest: In RP I don't mind as long as its siblings, cousins, or step-siblings. No parents and children.
Oral Sex: Giving and recieving is fine, but, no gagging or forcing.
Fingering/Handjob/Titjob: Do not cum on the face and no fingering the ass.
Choking: This is fine, as long as its not to the point of gagging, gasping for air, or harming my character.
Food Play: Ice, chocolate, whip cream.. Perfectly okay.
Pregnancy: As long as its not done by incest and the child is not aborted.
Spanking: As long as its with just the hand or a belt on the ass.
Anal Sex: As long as its not with a strap on (giving or recieving) its okay.
Hair Pulling: Depending on the character.
Rape: Allowed to an extent.
Bondage

What's Not Okay:
Messy Cum: Back or face... No. Also, if by oral and handjob please warn my character.
Toys: Nipple clamps, anal beads.. If not placed in 'it's fine' than no.
Gang Bangs: Sorry, no.
Fisting: Just no.
Harsh Pain: If my character would bleed or start crying or something than no.
Gagging: Tape over the mouth is fine, though.
Tenticals: Just no... Or multiple penis'.
Futas: Be a girl or guy, not both.
Beastiality: If your character is an animal, than no.
Torture: Um, no! There is a difference between teasing and torture don't cross it.

Little Things:
Bibliophilia: My book worm characters will be playing with themselves using books.
Footphobia: I REFUSE to play with feet.
Being Caught: I love when my characters get caught playing with themselves.
Feeding: Probably the only time I will allow blood is if one characater is a Vampire and feeding while they have sex.
Moaning: Most of my characters will love to moan or make sexual noises.
Doggy Style: Like eighty percent of my character's favorite position is being bent over and taken from behind.

Plots are not limited to.
Bold
indicates cravings.
Italicized indicates the characters I wish to be.
Strike means no Muse.
Will be updated.

Harry Potter:
OC x OC
George Weasley x Female OC: George Weasley let Sirius' daughter Lilac work with him while the Golden Trio went back to finish their Seventh Year. In the midst of the working together and learning to grieve together they fall in love.
[Young] Sirius Black x [Young] Remus Lupin
[Young] Sirius/Remus x OC
Teddy Lupin x Victore Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy x Rose Weasley

Scorpius Malfoy x OC
Scorpius Malfoy x Albus Potter
Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy x Luna Lovegood
Harry Potter x Hermione Granger

James S. Potter x Male OC
James S. Potter x Teddy Lupin

DC Comics:
Raven x Beast Boy
Raven x Robin/Nightwing
Artemis x Kid Flash
Miss Martian x Superboy

Superboy x Female OC
Kevin x Gwen
Kevin x Ben

Marvel Comics:
Rouge x Gambit
Rouge x OC
Mutant OC x Mutant OC
Shadowcat x Ice Man
Spiderman x Mary Jane
Spiderman x OC
[Teenage]Ben Parker II x OC
-For those who don't know... Spiderman had a daughter and son and his son is named after Ben and became Deaf as a kid.
Spidergirl x Deadpool

Disney/Dreamworks: [No Frozen...]
Disney High School
Honey Melon x Fred
GoGo x Wasabi

GoGo x Tadashi
Hiccup x Jack:
Hiccup went back one winter to a village he saw a long time ago. He was told of Jack's death and he couldn't believe he was dead which is why he believed in him once he seen him back at Burke making winter.
Merida x Hiccup

Merida x Eret
Hiro x OC
Hiccup x Heather
Heather x Astrid

Wilbur x Violet
TJ x Spinelli
Vince x Spinelli
Vince x Gretchen
Gus x Gretchen
Mikey x Male OC

Bad Boy OC x Spinelli
Ron Stoppable x Kim Possible
Tino x Lor
Carver x Tish
Tino x Tish

Once Upon A Time:
[Teenage]Henry x OC
Emma x Neal
Emma x Hook
Felix x Peter Pan
Felix x OC
Peter Pan x OC
Peter Pan x Wendy
Henry x Wendy:
Wendy and her brother's stayed in Storybrooke since that was the only place they felt safe at anymore. Wendy has to grow up but at least she won't be alone.
Emma x August

OC x OC
Zuko x Katara:
A year after the war, Sokka and Katara got the tribe up and running again. Katara and Aang split up, he went missing in his attempt to bring the Airbenders back on their feet... Or at least the temple. Zuko and Mai also split up. Part of the Fire Nation started to cause trouble once again, so, Zuko and Katara decided to bring peace to the two nations for good was a wedding.
Katara x Aang
Zuko x Mai
Zuko x Sokka
Zuko
x Aang
Zuko x Jet

Zuko/Mai's kid x Katara/Aang's kid:
Aang got stuck in the Spirit Realm, only way to do that is to get ancestors of Avatars in each element to open the Spirit Realm. So far they had (Y/C), (M/C), and (M/C's brother). Now they needed someone from the Earth ancestory. It will be a lot of adventure and we'll play the side characters. It won't be straight romance but will build to it.

Powerpuff Girls: [Teenage/Adults only.]
Buttercup x Butch:
Buttercup broke up with Butch for an unknown reason in High School, so he ran off. Its five to eight years later. Buttercup is with Mitch and has a little mini-Butch. Butch returns, mainly for his brothers but he had no clue for a son too. He originally planned to stay away from BC.
Buttercup x Brick:
Blossom broke up with Brick or never got with him and Buttercup just got dumped by Butch because he ran away or he died in the last fight. Brick decided to help his friend for comfort.
Blossom x Brick
Blossom x Butch

Puff x Ruff
-We talk about who plays who but I play BC.
Ruffs are back, either its with JoJo, Him, or a new evil, they are back and going to start to stir some trouble. One issue, they didn't expect to fall for the trouble they wanted to stir. Will they change?
Buttercup x Mitch

Dexter's Lab:
Dexter x OC
Mandark x DeeDee
Mandark x Dexter

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals:
Stefan x Caroline
Stefan x Bonnie

Damon x Bonnie
Jeremy x Anna
Jeremy x Bonnie

Klaus x Caroline
Klaus x OC
Elijah x Hayley
Elijah x OC
Rebeckah
x Marcel
Josh x Davena

Teen Wolf:
Stiles x Derek

Stiles x Lydia
OC x OC
Scott x Allison
Stiles x OC
Scott x OC
Derek x OC
Isaac x OC
Theo x OC
Liam x Theo

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy: [Adult/Teenagers only.]
Kevin x Edd
Eddy x Sarah
Edd x Marie:

Secret relationship.
Kevin x Marie
Eddy x Lee:
Edd ended up going to rehab, after thinking of himself as a failure for graduating his Junior and Freshman year. Ed turned into a Steroid driven man. Everyone else seemed to have either moved away or have a too fucked up life to even notice Eddy alone.. That is until the Kanksters move back.
Jimmy x Male OC
Jimmy x Sarah

Tim Burton Movies:
Jack x Sally
Jack/Sally's daughter x Boogie Man's son
Emily x Victor
Jack x Emily
Emily x Sally
Victor's kid x Jack/Sally's kid:
He/She died but instead of going to where most dead people go, his/her dead protectors take her to Halloween Town where he/she meets a child of the famous Jack that even he heard stories about growing up.
Carolyn Stoddard x OC:
New kid on the block hears of the curse this Collins family is placed with. He/She wants to know what the Dark Shadows' Werewolf is like.
David Collins x OC:
Like above only curious of the family.

Cross-Overs:
Disney x Harry Potter
Jack and the Cuckoo Heart x Corpse Bride:
Jack dies and meets Emily.

Cross-Over Pairings:
Dexter x Blossom
Dexter x Robin Snyder
Johnny Bravo x Velma
Phil DeVille x Ginger Foutley
Arnold x Angelica Pickels

Greek Mythology:
Hades x Persephone: Hades did see the beautiful girl in the meadow much like the myth, only, its not how they think. A Centaur (they are known for rape) caught sight of the Goddess and Hades merely rescued her. For once he was being the hero. He brought her home in attempt to help her from what nasty injury she endured. He doesn't care people no longer believe him, he probably deserved it. He was a cold man and at times cold to his own wife but he did not take her like the others and she believes.
Hades x Aphrodite
God x Nymph
Goddess x Human OC
Hades x Irene (Goddess of Peace)
Human OC x Nymph

Plots are not limited to.
Bold indicates cravings.
Italicized indicates my characters.
Strike means no Muse. Will change.

Peasant x Royal
Princess x Knight:
(M/C), a princess in a kingdom that just got taken over by an evil emperor was taken by (Y/C) to safety. The two pretended to be married for some time until they could come up with an idea to take the land over again.
Pirates
Ninja Princess x Ninja
Steam Punk

Bad Kid x Good Kid:
(M/C) missed the bus one morning and had to reluctanly ask their hot neighbor with a bad reputation for a ride. Of course, being High School, rumors flew everywhere saying they where a couple. (Y/C)'s friends don't usual mess with (M/C) but this time they do and they are angry for (M/C) ruining (Y/C)'s reputation.
Single Parent x Single Man/Female
Best Friends:
(M/C) and (Y/C) been friends sense the third grade but they are rivals in everything they do. Sports, Martial Arts , Grades, etc. They are now Juniors/Seniors in High School. The true feelings are finally surfacing despite the bickering and fighting the pair does constantly.
Ninjas
Samurais
Arranged Marriage

Band Mates
Elementals
Street Kid Leader x Street Kid 2nd in charge
Popular x Nerd
Popular x Skater Kid:
1. (M/C) has been secretly dating (Y/C) for a while but someone got in the middle of that. Putting (Y/C) in a situation to cheat. Once (M/C) found out it dawned on them that (Y/C) was ashamed of them anyways. (Y/C) cares so much about their reputation what will they do?
2. Neighbors they where always close until Middle School made them split by social status. It was now Senior Year, (Y/C) was expected to date this slut who is cruel to people and (M/C) is expected to be with someone in her own social status. Fate of being a partner in a class project made them reconnect.
Skater Kids
Hybrid x Vampire/Werewolf:
(M/C) was once an ordinary girl, until she was bitten by a werewolf. Her life seemed to get crazy until it just got worse. Before the werewolf-ness set she got bit by a vampire (ex-crush) because he couldn't tell she was a werewolf yet. Living between the pack and family got hard, being a hybrid she can't be sighted easily like the other creatures. She felt like she didn't belong. When she finally came out to the Vampire or Werewolf family with (Y/C) help she decided to combine the family. Your character can be whatever creature of those two you want and they can be for or against the families merging. We will play side characters too. ...This can also lead to different directions.
Angel x Demon
Salem Witch x Human:
(Y/C) met (M/C), a witch but not at evil one like everyone thinks. She did have to use a love potion on (Y/C) to be protected from the Trials by becoming your wife so no one knows she is a witch. The love potion wears off eventually, after the wedding.
Witch x Vampire:
In a world where there are two kingdoms, one for magical humans and the other with non-magical humans, Vampires control the line. The Witch stumbled upon to a castle in the forest due to a vision. She stumbled upon the castle being controlled by Vampires. With her magical blood she has ten days to find the secret rose garden and drink the due or she'll be a Vampire forever.
King of the Dead x Maiden:
There was a story about a fair Maiden burried for a thousand years. The King of the Dead was looking for a wife. He awoken the Maiden that is to be his wife (as said the prophecy) and brought to the realm of the dead. He was a harsh king and so they have to work on falling in love or she'll be forced to just deal with Marriage
Deaf/Blind x Non-deaf/blind
Personality Disorder'd Person x Butler/Maid:
This idea is actually based on a story within a story. Muse A has a personality disorder. Three very different personalities; cold and harsh, over the top intellectual, then there is the sweet and loving one. Muse B is their (Maid/Butler) and is the only one left to care for them (except for the cook that doesn't have to deal with A). Of course working for three different bosses in one isn't always easy.