*Insert a Witty Title Here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krein

Original poster
Hello! My name's Krein, and one thing I'd like to get sorted right now is that the "E" comes before "I" in my name. I cannot tell you how many times it has been spelt "Krien" instead of "Krein", and while it doesn't necessarily offend me, it sure is a bit of an eyesore. A bit of trivia on the name, it comes from the Thu'um word for "sun". It is also the name of one of my MLP OCs.

Anyway, obviously I'm new here. I was directed to this site by a friend of mine who goes by the name "archangel" on here, so be sure to give him a high five or something! I'm not new to roleplaying, and in fact have about three years of roleplaying experience. I enjoy any roleplay with a good premise, but I mainly enjoy those that have some modern, fantasy, action, adventure, and superhuman elements. I love superhuman based roleplays by the way, and pretty much anything that involves characters with special powers.

I enjoy reading and writing, and in school my favorite and best subjects would have to be English amd History. Also, foreign language (German).

A song that's stuck in my head at this moment would be "Bloody Angel" by Avatar. Speaking of songs, I like heavy rock and metal music, but I also listen to pretty much anything I feel is catchy and has a good beat and/or lyrics.

So uh... there's my introduction post! I hope I can have a great time here and join many great and lasting roleplays!

Hi there Krein! :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Krein. When you say thu'um do you mean the elder scrolls Thu'um?
What kind of RPs are you into?

Welcome to Iwaku, Krein. When you say thu'um do you mean the elder scrolls Thu'um?
What kind of RPs are you into?

Yep, that's the one! I even tried to learn the dragon language for a while, but gave up once I had to focus on other things.

Genres: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Superhuman, Modern, Scifi, Anime-styled, Fandoms

Those are some. I put in some more detailed descriptions in my profile too.

Welcome to this wonderful community!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.