Insecticide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my sheet is mostly done now, chief. Feel free to look it over in the second post.

Lemme know if anything's out of place. Will continue looking for anthro moth pictures to use for reference when not on a restricted network.

Reactions: Infinatis
Super creepy Scorpion Leader CS and Mantis Race Sheet coming soon!

Should just use all of this dudes art.

It's fitting.
Loadsa images incoming.
[spoili]
blade_under_mask__character_lineup_by_white_mantis-d5ki47f.jpg
[/spoili]
Dat Bara beetle
[spoili]
dc5f53b5982b3e517e48f1cd939f1efb-d7bc8rz.jpg
[/spoili]

Probably using this particular brand of art for character looks and references if anyone's curious.

I might use dat ant for my king.

The second spoiler, far right, isnt that an ant?

Detail of a Lunar Moth's wings:
Luna-Moth-LeCroy.jpg

Name: Sena (See-nuh)

Race: Lunar Moth

Class: Worker

Personality: A shy and timid personality is a common trait among the moth folk. It is only tempered by the curiosity to know more than what something initially appears to be that turns that shy nature into something far more forward and demanding. Especially when it involves anything that gives light or reflects it.

Backstory: Just another of the many children born into their small moth community living beneath the leaves a local tree, Sena was given the task of worker and tender when she finally emerged from her cocoon after building her lifelong home with the silk of her previous life.

Other: They are an actias luna.

Race Sheet:

Name of Race: Lepidoptera. Though they call themselves the almost whimisical Lepidops. (Leh-Pea-Dawps)

Standard Appearance: Six arms similar to many of the insect races. Three toes and three fingers is common among the Lepidop sub-species, making up for lack of dexterity with the extra set of hands. Their bodies are generally thick as well, covered in a fine 'fur' that insulates and helps keep them cool during the hotter months. In relation to their bodies the wings each moth wears are large, near double their size from head to abdomen, and covered in extremely fine scales that, when in flight, seem to fall off and shimmer.

Pros: Excellent navigators, produce strong and high quality silk, exceptional fliers.

Cons: Fragile and large wings coated with scales makes any moisture troublesome to deal with. Their exoskeletons are far from armored, they're almost soft and plush to the touch.

Average Abilities: During their caterpillar stage that can last in some cases into a adulthood they produce an incredibly fine and durable silk. This is a mainstay among the Lepidop community for use in anything from building materials to clothing for the winter. It's not uncommon to see hardened silk be used for tools and household objects from bowls to plates as well. Even their hammock-like beds are made during this stage in every moth's life.

A unique ability to many moth species is the inherent urge to navigate oneself in relation to a light source, whether it be the sun and stars or a bright moon. Any moth able to see the sky is more than capable of finding their way home.

Other: They're a bug here too.

It's all a WIP. I'll add more as I find it. Anthro moths are harder to find than originally planned.
Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
So..

Has this gone anywhere or has anything changed since last week?

Oh. Guess not..

Well, I'm still around in case something pops up.

Sorry Ive been sick all week

We've all been there. That's for sure.

Wondering about everyone else that showed interest in this though. Usually OOC threads are jumpin' with activity, speculation, plotting, brainstorming, etc etc.

Reactions: Infinatis
IKR. I sent a PM to everyone. And tagged the ones who took any bugs.

@BrotherGabriel Have you read the rules?

I sentna PM to everyone involved. I got like, 1 person who said they were busy and couldnt do it. The others couldnt be arsed to even post here that they're still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.