Insecticide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medieval is the limit.

Borderline Above Averge DiVinci tech.

Hmmm. Only a wooden mech that operates by strings but has limited movement (i.e stand in one place and swing a club up and down)

Yeah. Cockroaches and Scorpions would be enemies. Both are nomads. Scorpions (from what I can tell) are based on persians and Rocahes are Romans. Oh and just go edit your Race CS

Since they're all tiny I'm just gonna throw this out there. Leaders of an entire race seems silly. Wouldn't it be leader of a particular community?

Also considering this entire roleplay could be contained in something the size of a back yard it only adds to that.

Are we going to get some insight into the landscape and weather conditions? Mid-US seems the most likely given the diversity we have.

We'll probably be on just 1-2km ²

And I'll post some insight on weather aswell.

Maybe about the size of Britain/France combined. Maybe make it 2 and a half.

The theme for this:

Windsong said:
Since they're all tiny I'm just gonna throw this out there. Leaders of an entire race seems silly. Wouldn't it be leader of a particular community?

A race is like a country but smaller. Like a racewould be like a kingdom.

I didn't think it was clear.

Name of Race: Ants. (General ants excluding Fire ants)

Standard Appearance:

ant_morph_by_tsetsestest-d81yxya.jpg

All black or maron.

Army:

Armour (except its full body counting extra limbs)

Wooden_Elf_Armor___Side_view_by_Dunkeljorm.jpg

General's armour:

38bd50b30a8f816accf119dd30a0c2a2.jpg

Swords:

18376.jpg

Spears:

iE078215_04_big.jpg

Shields:

latest

War Machines:

post-trebuchet.jpg

catapult.jpg

Kingdom Description: The Ant kingdom are main rivals with The Fire NationAnts, mindless savages hellbent on destruction. They were at constant war for 500 years. The ants have isolated the fire ants to a small tribe. During these 500 years, they have made massive progress in war machines, being an already intelligent race. Trebuchets, catapults, battering rams, even minor explosives. They hav devllopped greatly, having their giant ant hill surrounded by giant walls made of sand clay and wood. They had small mounds for individuals, outside the walls, leaving only the richest and hardest workers live inside the walls. But the smaller mounds are closer to the walls. On the walls are their smaller war machines and a regular patrol of 500 soldiers, about a fourth of their army. They have a quite massive army, but they are very weak. The kingdom is currently ruled by Lord Valew III often refered as "The Clean King"since he isone of the most organised and smartest kings of the ant's rule. He has made many hard descisions ti make the ant kingdom almost flawless, even if the people aren't always happy. Like one of the newly placed rules is that every 5 years, the king chooses 10 of the most beautiful women in thekingdom to become his wife and make as much children with royal blood as possible. Another is that each eldest son in a family must be in the army to keep the city safe. All women are confined to being farmers or scavengers. Only one of royal blood may succeed to the throne and since there are many with royal blood, Valew chooses the worthy after a series of duels of both wit and strength.

Pros:
• Adaptability
• More Soldiers
• Extra Organised

Cons:
- Can't Store Food as Long
- Larvae Require More Food
- Soldiers Are Weaker

Average Abilities: Ants are very strong, being able to carry 10 to 50 times their own weight. They areveryorganised, each knowing what to do, when to do it and how to do it. Each person has their job and knows what to do. It's like clockwork. They are very fast on their feet and if there is a group that are in a pond, they can form a human raft to escape from an otherwise, watery demise. They are rather intelligent, being the first to invent war machines after 2000 of having that technology lost. They are also expert scanvangers, having a fourth of their workers being scavangers for food. If a city is destroyed they will send scouts to account for damages and scavange the rest.

Other:

Great hill:

12760147601437467027ant_hill01.png

Individual mound:

4692188357_536d3611de.jpg

Last edited:
I'll do mine this afternoon. Plus there is gonna be no anthro pictures for termites xD

Reactions: Infinatis
Status
Not open for further replies.