Insanity is a Lifestyle, and I'm Living it (temporary thread)

Sammie giggled. "I guess" she said, not looking up from her plate. Her cheeks were still red. "I haven't been outside today." she bounced her heel against a chair leg nervously. "I mean it looks nice, but it might not be, it might be cold." She fell silent, biting her lip. Oh she hated talking to people

Joe kept her gaze on this Sam girl unblinkingly as she retreated. Weird girl, she thought. Bucky snorted a laugh. Joe replied with a sarcastic fake laugh,
"Ha. ha. ha. You're so funny."

Carl had by this time reached Joe's room and found the door slightly ajar. "Oh sh.." he panicked and flung the door open fully to make sure he wasn't seeing things. A quick inspection of possible hiding places in there revealed no Joe and he wondered how on earth she had gotten out. Thinking about what had happened earlier he remembered their little struggle. Realisation dawned and with a clouded expression Carl cringed, "Joeeee.."

Hmmmmm... the fun room, she thought as she peeked inside the social room. Joe liked this place, and so did Bucky who was inspecting the puzzle one of the other patients (Scarrlet) were building. After some examination Bucky shrugged to Joe, as he didn't find puzzles that entertaining.
Joe was wondering what the theme of the puzzle was, so she came closer and sat opposite the guy, clearly not caring much for personal space as she leaned in for a closer look. She was starting to feel funny now, like having a sugar high but no sugar. Also the tiny spots just outside her field of vision wasn't helping either. To distract herself she took the puzzlebox and after some twisting and turning put it in her mouth as a dog would a bone and stared at Scarrlet.

Charles was utterly confused at the action, looking at the person in disgust. "What in gods names do you think you're doing?!" he said, snatching it back out from the persons mouth and wiping it off with his shirt. "Eww.." he complained. "I was almost finished with this!!" he said, dissembling what he had done so far and placing the pieces out on the table for himself. and starting over again.

Joe, or rather the Voice through Joe, smiled at his disgust. "Awwww." it replied sarcastically. Each piece Charles moved into position, it would move it away and Joe didn't like that. "Stop that." she told the Voice, but it still continued and she tried moving the piece back. The Voice laughed at her loudly.

Just then Carl stood in the doorway, "Joe." he called her and folded his arms. He could see she was up to no good. "Leave him alone and get back to your room please."

Kevin didn't keep talking, he sat and moved the fork in the food without eating anything. The silence made him unconfortable but if they talked it would get worse.
"Well I'm finnished so I will take my leave now" Kevin said and took his plate and left. He still weren't finnished but sitting with her had made him feel so uncomfortable so he wasn't hungry anymore. He throwed the food in a trash can and walked out of the dinning hall. Suddenly he felt dizzy on his way and everything went dark.

Cole looked around and saw a lot of people around him, he almost started crying as he ran threw the corridor to his room where he locked himself up in the closet.

Charles ignored the bystander, reassembling the cube slowly piece by piece. "Hm.." he muttered to himself, already back to where he was a moment ago. "Let's see here.. I suppose this piece might go here..?" he said quietly, placing another section of the cube in its respectable place with a grin. "Ah, yes! Wonderful!" he exclaimed, placing the two final pieces in and completing the puzzle. "..... Well that's done. Let's do something else, hm?~" he asked himself, walking over to a box of puzzles and things of that sort. He saw an unsolved rubix cube and picked it up quickly. "Perfect!" he said, examining each side thoroughly.

Sammie sighed in relief when Kevin left. It wasn't that she didn't like him, he seemed nice enough, but she still hated being around and talking to people. And with what happened earlier... Well she was just very happy to be alone and not in the middle of something she'd regret. Even if she'd probably not remember it afterwards.

Sammie thought that might be worse anyway. Do something you regret only to not have known you'd done it. Finshing her lunch quickly, Sammie dropped her try on the pile and made her way back to her room. She was determined to stay there for the rest of the day.

She sighed, as long as she didn't end up in a situation like her parents, she'd be okay. She hoped

Kevin woke up in the closet, confused over where he was. Why was it so dark? He pushed one of the walls and noticed that it actually were a door. He opend it and first then he understood that he had been in a closet. Why was he in a closet? The last thing that happend before he past out was that he was walking towards his room, had someone put him in to the closet? Had he gone in to it and why if he had done that?

He sighted and walked out of the closet, he really needed to stop ending up in weird situations. He took a book and then walked out of his room and in to a room, were the guy from before that had been fighting with the girl and run out from the dinning hall scared like hell, where.
Kevin sat down in a corner of the room and started to read the book.

Joe seemed to consider the order that nurse Carl had given her. Then grinned in a way that made him cringe.
In an instant she shot up and grabbed the rubix cube the other patient (Charles) was busy with and flung it at Carl before running and tripping over a table and laughing loudly. She dashed out the other door and headed towards the cafeteria, passing other patients who were exiting.

The cube had hit Carl's arm as he flinched for impact and he ran after her, careful not to trip or knock anything over.
"Sorry about that." he said to the boy and handed him the cube before exiting the room as well.

In the cafeteria Joe saw the food and realised she was hungry. She decided to take a tray and get herself something. By the time nurse Carl was in the doorway he saw her sitting and eating like any other calm patient. Joe even waved at him and smiled and motioned for him to come over to her.

[then] "Aw come on!!" Charles shouted in irritation, trying to grab at the cube before it was flung. He failed and watched it soar through the air and into a nurses arm. [now] "Thanks.. My greatest apologies about that, sir." Charles said, gracefully taking the cube and continuing to look it over, an expression of thought on his face as he began to twist and turn it. He continued twisting at such a speed that every motion seemed combined into one, and before it had been a full minutes, he plopped the cube down on the table. "Done!~" he announced in triumph, the cube completed perfectly.