Insanity is a Lifestyle, and I'm Living it (temporary thread)

Luke cried out slightly, looking down at his dislocated elbow with satisfaction. "Heheh.. Bones.. Worthless!!" he grabbed his arm and shoved it back into its socket, cringing in pain for a moment before letting out a sigh of relief and sitting back down at the chess table. "We'll do this again anytime you want, girl.." he said before giving up control back to Scarrlet. "..." he stayed silent for a moment before gasping for breath and falling out of the chair. "W-what the hell just happened?!" he said in shock, looking at his bloodstained hands in fear.

Nurses came in to the room and finally were able to pull them away from eachother. Kevin still tried to get his thoughts straight but his head was a mess because of him getting throwned in to the wall. He noticed that someone was helping him up, probably a nurse. They took him out of the room, he noticed them taking the girl out of the room as well and the guy sitting down on the floor sudenly asking what had happend. They took him out of the room and put him in his own room. After attending his wounds they left him there. Finally some peace and quiet, but how long would it last?
His head had finally stopped hurting and he thought of getting up from the bed, but he didn't really want to go out of the room anyway and it wasn't like it was anything to do inside the room. So he just laid there for a couple of minutes without doing anything.

Sammie winced as she walked slowly. She'd woken up in the infirmary with her stomach bandaged and a couple bruises. The last thing she'd remembered was that boy flirting with her and then it went dark and the next thing she knew she was being told to take it easy and that she'd been hurt. what the Hell happened? she asked herself. After promising she wouldn't do anything that would rip open her stitches, they'd let her go.

'At least they let me change' She pulled at the sleeve of her sweater and smoothed her knee length skirt, keeping to herself and ignoring the glances sent her way. Looking up, she glanced sideways into the room she was passing. The boy who had flirted with her was lying on one of the beds. "Oh no.." the world was going dark again. Jade smiled, maybe now she could have her fun.

Knocking and then walking in, she grinned. "Hey sorry about earlier, are you okay? About your earlier offer before, does it still stand?"

((Kid: yeap... I certainly had))

As if things couldn't get any worse today, Nurse Carl thought as he heard the message over the speakers calling for the male nurses to break up a fight. The scene was horrible, more so than he's ever seen so far with these kids. It pained him to see the one called Scarlett, one moment bent on killing and the next not having a clue as to what went on. He decided to help the boy and examined him for any injuries, it seemed the worse was that his arm had been dislocated but was now fixed.
"It's all right, Scarrlet. It's over. Are you okay?" Carl asked, calm but firm. More to himself he commented, "Heck knows why they let you in here being high-risk."
What he said was out of concern more than disgust, and after getting up he looked at Scarlett,
"Let's go. We'll get you cleaned up."
Carl kept a close eye on him, in case one of his other personalities showed up again.

Kevin suddenly got disturbed by a knocking. The girl he had seen reading, and later on fought with that guy, was standing in the door. Offer? what offer? he had never even talked to her before. He had almost fallen out of the bed in surprise when she talked to him.
"I'm sorry but what offer are you talking about? I haven't even spoken to you before" He said confused trying to remember if something happend before the fight but it was just black. He got up from the bed and tried to take some steps, he didn't feel dizzy anymore, that was good. He looked at the girl, what was wrong with her? One moment she had been quiet and reading a book the next he sees her trying to murder someone and now she talks to him in this manner?

Jade frowned. Hadn't spoken to her before? But he had. What was wrong with him? Maybe he was like her and that other boy, Scarrlet or whatever his name was? That could be it. Placing a hand on her hip, Jade smirked and leaned in towards him. "Are you sure you don't remember?"

The girl leaned in on him and he felt really uncomfortable, he started to blush and tried to back away from her, but she just went after him. He felt how everything went dark and he got a headache, he tried to remain conscious, he didn't want anything weird happen again because he passed out. But once again he couldn't help but disappear in the darkness.
He took a grip around the girls waist and pulled her closer.
"The name is Jazz, it stands for your destiny" he told the girl, he didn't know how he had come to that room or where the guy that just pushed him was. But he didn't give a fuck about that when a hot chick was this close.

Jade giggled when he pulled her close. So she was right, he was like her. Or he was playing with her, but Jade didn't mind, as long as she got what she wanted, she didn't give a damn what he did.

"Hi Jazz, I'm Jade and I could handle having you as my destiny."

Jazz was used to girls reject him and he needing to chase him, this was the first time a girl had actually throwned herself at him, he didn't know if he thought it was a bit boring that he got her right from the start without even fighting for it, or if he thought it was awesome that he didn't need to try this time.
But after just a second he had decided that he didn't give a damn right now.
Jazz smiled teasingly "Do you think you can handle what I'm going to do," he said and turned her around laying her down on the bed holding her left hand with his right and holding her cheek with his left hand.
"I'm not going easy on you just because you are a girl" He continued.

Jade laughed and pulled him down next to her, before straddling his waist. "Mmm I'm glad. I don't want you going easy on me. That's no fun and totally boring." she said. She was a little upset that she was not wearing what she had been earlier, but she could work with this. At least it wasn't one of Lilith's floor length skirts.

Jazz laughed, even though the girls clothes wasn't to his taste her personality was exactly as he wanted it to be. He once again rolled on top of her, "In that case I wont hold back" He said and grinned before kissing her while starting to undress her.

Scarr shook his head no, sitting perfectly still in his position. "No.. No, I'm alright.." he was staring at his still somewhat bloodstained hands in confusion and fear. 'What happened..?' he asked himself silently. "Doctor.. I want you to help me with something.." he reached into his pocket, pulling out his now shattered IPod and looking at it in terror. "Oh, gods no! It's broken!!" he threw it on the ground and grasped his head tightly, trying to keep himself under control. He took fast, deep breaths in an attempt to stay calm and not let one of the others loose, but he was slowly failing. "N-no.. Music.. No.. Lifeline.." he said, slowly letting Damien out.

Jade kissed him back, her fingers tangling in his hair as she pulled him closer. She hissed as his fingers slipped over her stitches, but it wasn't so bad and she knew they weren't ripped She could feel no blood and it'd hurt more she figured. Jade knew they'd get into trouble if they'd get caught. Relationships between patients were not allowed, but that added to fun.

Jazz felt her desire growing in the same speed as his, they were both hungry animals whom did anything to get their food, in their world no rules applied. They just did anything they needed to do to get what they wanted.
He felt how she pulled him closer and he didn't hesitate to get even closer than that, but suddenly he couldn't focus and froze. He felt the darkness close in on him, why did this shit happen now? He tried his hardest to stay away from the dark and tried to get back, but the girl disappeard and soon he weren't in the room anymore.

Kevin opend his eyes and noticed that he was laying over the girl that just had tried to seduce him, he throwed himself of the bed in to the wall a bit to hard.
"What is going on here?" He asked confused and tried to collect his thoughts, why did he lay over this girl in such a seducive way? Had they done something? He didn't even want to think about that.

Sammie blinked as the room came into focus. Where the hell was she? The last thing she remembered was standing out in the hallway and then she was here with this guy on top of her. What the hell?

"I don't know you tell me!" Sammie cried, her breathing getting closer to hyperventilation as she looked around. "I don't even remember coming in here. I was walking back from the infirmary and then I blacked out and- and-" She burst into tears. This was too much on top of everything else. What was happening to her?

Kevin was just about to say that she was the one getting in to the room seducing him but when she burst out in tears he didn't have the heart to say it. He still stood at the wall and tried to collect his thoughts, he had a crying girl in his room whom had seduced him two seconds ago and whom he had been laying on a second ago. The same person that had become mad and tried to kill a guy whom tried to kill her just a minute ago. This made his brain go crazy, what the fuck was happening?
Either way he couldn't let a girl cry, he wasn't a monster.
"I don't know whats going on either" he said walking a bit closer but didn't go to close, after all that happend he didn't trust either himself or her. "want me to walk you back to you room or do you manage yourself?" he asked concerend about her, first afterwards he remembered what a bad idea that was. What if she would flip again, or if he would. But he had been taught to treat people as he want them to treat him and he would want help if he needed it.

Carl smiled gently as he listened to Scarrlet's request, only to be surprised at his reaction to the broken iPod.
This meant trouble and he could see the boy lose control. He looked around while grasping Scarr's shoulders, hoping that someone had a music player on them, then asked those around him. It seemed no one did.

He looked the boy in the eyes, focusing intently, "Alright Scarrlet, listen to me. You can do this, just remember you favourite song." he said urgently, not breaking eye contact - or what little he could get anyway. "Remember? just like you practised. Come on." he said encouragingly.
If this didn't work then Carl knew he would have to revert to sedatives, if it came to that. He was hoping he wouldn't have to .

Sammie sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to start crying. It's just a lot has happened since I got here and I feel like I've gotten crazier since they brought me here and and-" she took a deep breath. "I'm okay. I can walk by myself, thanks though." She didn't want to say she didn't trust either of them enough after what just happened. They might start up again if t was just the two of them.

She stood up and swayed, dizzy.

He listened to the girl and went out of his way to let the girl walk out from the room without going to close to him. He agreed with her, ever since he came here he had felt more and more crazy, did they really try to help them?
When she got up from the bed she started to sway, Kevin fast took a grip around her because he thought she were going to fall.
"Are you okay?" He asked and looked worried at her.

"I'm fine," Sammie mumbled, gripping the boy's shirt tightly as the room spun. "'M dizzy is all." She shook her head, trying to clear it, trying to get the room to stay still. Why was she dizzy? It wasn't blood loss, her wound hadn't reopened, so why was she dizzy? She pushed herself back up. "I'm okay. My name is Sammie, what's yours?