Insanity is a Lifestyle, and I'm Living it {Open for Applicants! Asylum Roleplay}

I'm fine with Sam being experimented on. She doesn't have anything else going on for her.

I don't mind if Anika is experimented on. I haven't thought far enough ahead as to why she developed her disorders so I'm kind of curious as to what other people could come up with :D

Hahah thanks :9

I'm fine with kevin being experimented on too ^^ then I can have that as an excuse why Alec starts to appear more frequently ;)

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Joining.

Ooo, a Doctor experimenting on patients. Epic. Reminds me of Doctor Ellicott in that one episode of Supernatural. Sammie wouldn't want to be experimented on. Lilith would though, so Lilith would be in control when she agreed to it

I think Kevin and Sammie would get along, Alec and Lilith would probably try to kill each other for fun. Jade and Jazz would have a blast, they're pretty much the same, just different genders XD.

Hahhah I thought of my characters personalitys with yours to xD I noticed how alike they became when I read the others afterward x) hahaha
Alec and Lilith having a war in a asylum xD poor people who got in their way xD haha

I'm open for experiments as well!~ I'll be honest though, I'm going to be switching throughout personalities a LOT in this story, so the experimentation thing will be an interesting challenge..~ ;3 Is the forum up yet? I'd love to start things up~

I have a question regarding the subplot involving the twisted doctors [which was my initial desire in character creation].
Would there be any room for a medical company exec who takes a personal interest in the experiments?

Ex. An intelligent young man with a pre-med bachelor's, an MBA, and a malicious streak that started after he fried his first puppy with its own wire cage and a car battery.

Thoughts?

I would like to see this

That is awesome. I love it, I want it, I wana see it happen. o3o

Belvedere Isaiah Farnsworth V
"Isaiah", "Mr. Farnsworth"
6'1"
185 lbs.
Athletic Build - Obviously has a gold gym membership which is split about 60/40 in favor of cardio verses steel.

Isaiah graduated from the most prestigious high school halfway through his junior year as valedictorian. He then attended State University and achieved a Bachelor's Degree in Pre-Medical Studies with a 3.93 GPA. Isaiah was then accepted into the elite MBA program at the Academy. It is most certainly a stepping stone for heavy hitters on the pavement of the Capital. He graduated Top 10% of his class and received an internship at the biggest developmental pharmaceuticals company in the world.

Mr. Farnsworth, as he likes to be called, has just finished his internship. Based on his performance, ingenuity, and ruthlessness, Isaiah was given control of an R & D budget.
Life in the world was simple. It is the age of the mind where everyone has his or her own disorder which is unique to his or her own brain. It is the age where all of the good lawyers are chiselers. It is the age of excuses. No one likes excuses more than the people who sell prescriptions.
The Farnsworth family has been around forever and has always had money invested with progress.

Hippie ran in circles around his cage. The 2'x3'x2' cell rocked slightly in the stones but it did not shake the cable clamps free from their grips.
Sweat ran down his brow. His skinny little fingers were shaking as he touched the matching set of clamps together. Yellow sparks lit his face as they showered towards the ground. His face was scared of the burst. The dancing splinters of light bounced off of the 12v Interstate battery at Isaiah's feet and then burned out.
As a train rolled down the tracks by an abandoned service road, Isaiah clamped the cables to the battery. The lips' right corner curled up as the sparks flew by Isaiah's face. In all of his eleven years, the boy had never known such an amazing feeling.

[creepy music u_U ]

Name: Theresa Banglater

Position: medium risk

Time at Pine Rest: Spent a year already how much longer is undetermined

Disorders:
PTSD
Selective Mutism
Night Terrors
and Insomnia as a result of the Night Terrors

Appearance: Has brown wavy hair that reaches her shoulders, she is quite pale because she doesn't go out much. Her eyes are a light greyish blue colour. You will usually just see her in a baggy shirt with jeans that covers up all of her scars. She is about 5 foot 4 and weighs about 150lbs

Personality: She only talks to her doctor because of the Selective mutism, the only way you would be able to get her to talk to you is to get her to trust you very much. So for communication she resorted to carrying around a note book and a pen.

History: As A child she could never talk to any school friends. Her mother was very concerned about that and got her tested. A few weeks later they found out that she had Selective Mutism. When Theresa was 13 her mom died and left her with her father who developed a drinking habit. He usually came home completely drunk and proceed to beat her senseless and one night went so far as to rape her. When she was admitted to the asylum it was because she killed her Father. Not being able to take the pressures of abuse any longer she took a knife and stabbed him multiple times. From then on she developed night terrors and PTSD on top of her selective mutism.

Reading
Writing
Wandering

Dislikes:
Direct conflict
Long Answers
any discussion about her past (Which is the reason why she hasn't gotten any better)

YESS I love the idea of experimentation. I'll try and get a bio up soon enough! I'm really cut short of time until the 27th. No worries if you fill up on people or start without me!

Can barely wait untill we start this :) *excited*

This is gonna be awesooome!~ I think I'll start by sitting in the corner of the room playing chess with myself~ o3o

I have a question regarding the subplot involving the twisted doctors [which was my initial desire in character creation].
Would there be any room for a medical company exec who takes a personal interest in the experiments?

Ex. An intelligent young man with a pre-med bachelor's, an MBA, and a malicious streak that started after he fried his first puppy with its own wire cage and a car battery.

Thoughts?

That could be worked into the sub-plot :)
And the character would fit right in with it, bwahahaha.