[INSANITY AWARDS] The Smartass

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Torsty, Nov 21, 2009.

?

What a smartass...

1. Asmodeus

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Rory

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Palonis

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Paorou-sama

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. Pirogeth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Watch out! You might get banned voting! hurrdurr

Nominees are not allowed to be offended, they simply put this on themselves.

2. RORY. >:[ HE OFFENDS ME EVERY DAY!

3. Paorou isn't a smartass, dude.

or is it just me?

4. Maybe it's his way of showing appriciation to wards me, I might be wrong.

5. I am ashamed that Mabu is not in this poll.

6. He's in another one. I'm trying to get as many people as possible in this.

7. Your face is a smartass

8. *checks Roro's post count*

HERETIC!

9. I've got no votes? Seriously?! You people don't appreciate my jerkishness enough!

*makes fun of peoples' parentage*

10. Christian Haak

He watched silently while the man in front of him finished reading the letter he’d been charged with delivery when he arrived here. This man in front of him was the Second Founder, Cal. He was apparently the guy that could help him find his sister. Something about this place was a bit off-putting, and the general vibe here was strange, but did he really have a choice? Plus, the fact that they’d had found him at such a time and somehow knew how to help him find his family… was it more than a coincidence?

It was a relief to hear that his fiancé would be taken care of while he was gone and that he could contact her whenever he wanted to. It made him feel so much better. He would have to check in with her soon, just to make sure that she wasn’t freaking out. His choice to leave was rather sudden after all. His eyes adjusted to the screen behind Cal, studying the three faces there closely. His jaw clenched tight with the anger he felt building up in his gut. How could they do that? How could they just take a woman – no, two women – just like it was nothing? So his sister was being held hostage somewhere by these three guys? His hands balled into fists as his sides. Not only had they kidnapped two women, but they killed thirteen people before escaping? Monsters.

He was still reeling from the information, the rage continuing to build. For a moment, red was the only color he could see with those three faces. Cal’s words snapped him out of it and he diverted his attention back to the man in front of him and the syringe he was holding. If anything screamed suspicious in this place, the glowing blue stuff was probably it. He had always been so particular about what he put in his body, as a health nut, which meant no tobacco, bad foods, and definitely no drugs. But the thought of his usually cool and collected little sister out there being held hostage and probably scared out of her mind… that would make an older brother do anything. He had no idea what this stuff would really do to him. Nor did he care if this was a bad idea or not. His hesitation was so minimal that it was almost nonexistent.

Christian stepped forward, determination in every move he made.

“I’ll do whatever it takes.”

11. It's better than being an american.

And again, stop being dissapointed, Asmo. You can't win them all.

12. Asmodeus is really a puppet. Rory is just an accomplished Ventriloquists...with long arms.

13. Your smartass is a face.

:(

14. Asmodeus...He has the smartest ass I've ever seen!

15. Your a real funny guy, you know that?

16. I voted for Paorou to make him feel better.

17. But Rory, I did not want to be on this poll. ;_;

*Runs off , his tears sparkling against the radiant rainbow colored background.*

18. But Rory, I did not want to be on this poll. ;_;

*Runs off , his tears sparkling against the radiant rainbow colored background.*

19. WHAT THE FUCK THIS SAYS THERE WAS A POST 5 HOURS AGO BUT THERE'S NOTHING.

DIANA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?