[INSANITY AWARDS] The Douchebag

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Torsty, Nov 21, 2009.

?

Who's your bully?

1. The Darkness

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Torsty

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Xnijmai

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. I'd play it.

2. "Welcome to Kaisei Academy where you will be pushed to your limits. You all have potential which is why you were accepted to one of the most elite schools in the world. You are all of different species and some species might even hate each other but there is one thing you all have in common. You are all here to study, learn, and fight for freedom from the tyranny of humans.

"Some of you might not make it to graduation. Some of you are definitely weaker than the rest and we will slowly weave the weaker out. Some might even die but if you focus on your studies, we will make sure that won't happen.

"Now we have a few rules. No smoking, no drinking, no partying, no swearing..."

The headmistress goes on and on and on about all the rules and then continues until she gets to "no sex" where she adds, "definitely no sex and if your caught in the opposite sex's dorm room, you will be immediately expelled."

When she finally gets to the end of her speech, she explains to the students "now were gonna organize you all by last names." Against the stage were three tables with a few professors. "Now these professors will organize you by last name. Find your last name and they will hand you your schedule and dorm number, if you so choose to live in a dorm. A month ago, you had the option to live in a dorm or waiver. Now get in a line and get ready for the worst year of your life."

She then adds "and those of you who are not freshman, you all know the drill." She walked off.

3. Yeeeaaah? GO TAKE A NAP AND COME BACK NEXT WEEK!

4. Accepted

5. [​IMG]
    Name:
    Vladimir Mikhailov
    Grade:
    Senior
    Sex:
    Male
    Race:
    Vampire
    SubRace

Origin:
    St. Petersburg
    Languages:
    Russian and English
    Relationships:
    None

Personality/Background:
    Vlad was born in St. Petersburg, Russia where he was raised by two nobles who were quite abusive toward him. He was a pure blood vampire but his parents thought of him as a disgrace to the family because he abhored the taste fo blood. He had to feed but on the other hand, he constantly starved himself to the point where he lost control of his humanity and killed innocent humans. By the next morning, he would be back to his old self, covered in blood from the night before.
    One night, at the age of 13 there was a fire in the manor and he tried to get out but his mother grabbed him, badly burned but alive. His eyes flashed red and he kicked her in the head repeatedly yelling "get off me, you wh***." When he smelled her blood, he suddenly gained a thirst for her blood. He imagined her blood going down his throat and he couldn't help himself. He needed a taste. He sunk his fangs in her throat, her rich blood slipping down his esophogus. Unlike before, he seemed stronger, faster, deadlier. He found his father, barely alive in the kitchen. He did the same. He shifted into a bat, and flew into the dark night, leaving his parents to burn.
    After that night he set the fire and fed on his parents blood, he became a vampire hunter but instead of killing vampires with crossbows, he fed on their blood to become faster and stronger than ever. He was a force to be reckoned with. Normal vampires were petrified of him but human girls fell for him. He slept around, drank on his vampire women and killed anyone that crossed him. He was all powerful but with such power came consequences. He was captured by the hunters who tortured him for years. Being a pure vampire, sun didn't just weaken him. It burned him. The hunters used this knowledge to their advantage and would bring him to the edge of death but before he could die, they shut the blinds and let him heal.
    Afterhe was released, he was a changed person. He stopped killing his own kind and decided to leave Russia in order to go to school at Kaisei Academy. He rejected his kind and lost all his abilities he gained over the years of killing vampires. He was just a normal vampire who was severly weak to sunlight and because of this, he takes all night courses.

Vladimir is quiet and mild mannered. He never gets angry and would rather sit in his dorm and read books before even thinking of going to class. He has no interest in his studies and goes to class very rarely but when he does, he only stays for half of it. He does his homework however and passes all his tests making it hard to expell him.

Schedule:
    Magic
    Algebra
    Horseback Riding
    Martial Arts
    Forensics
    English
    World History II​

6. Okay

7. I find myself offended by Darkness a lot.

If you guys only knew....

8. [​IMG]
    Name: Balukuonahr, goes by Luke
    Grade: 12th grade
    Sex: Male
    Race: Demon
    Clique: He doesn't understand these human societal norms.
    Origin: Hell
    Languages: Latin, learning Chinese and Spanish
    Orientation: Pansexual
    Relationships: --
    Personality: Seductive, Clever, Eloquent, Innovative, Loyal, Logical, Punctual, Witty, Casual, Proud, Smooth, Apathetic, Destructive, Blunt, Hedonistic
    Background: Luke has a very boring background for a demon. He was once an angel who fell with Lucifer. During his time in hell, he has been working with others to bring the downfall of humanity. It is all very plain. He currently resides in Kaisei, both to learn more of this world, and to get new prey to destroy.
    Schedule: English, Science, Krav Maga, Astrology, Sword Play, Spanish IV, Chinese II

Sheet here.

9. [​IMG]

Name:
    Mirabelle Estelle Cerise
    (Meer-uh-bell Ehs-tell Cehr-ees)

Grade:
    11th
    Sex:
    Female
    Race:
    Vampire (Fruit Bat)
    SubRace:
    Nymph

Clique:
    Artsy Gardener Type

Origin:
    USA
    Languages:
    English
    Orientation:
    Straight

N/A

Relationships:
    Father, 45, Vampire
    Mother, 47, Nymph
    Brother, Deceased, 5 months

Personality/Background:
    Mirabelle is a tame young lady with an appreciation for all things beautiful, naturally or otherwise. While she isn't an exemplary student, she tries her hardest and doesn't get herself down too often unless she thought she'd studied hard and understood something. Mirabelle also can have something of a temper, given to her by her father, though it doesn't take much to make her temper subside. Perhaps you might try gifting her a fruit basket or a lovely, fake flower?

Mirabelle can often be found outside with her sunbrella and gloves working with the earth somewhere, or simply sitting and enjoying the shade under a tree. She is fairly easy to talk too, and doesn't discriminate, but don't give her a reason to hold a grudge because she will for a long time.

Appearance:
    Mirabelle has a vampire father and a nymph mother giving her a somewhat unique look. Her features are small, but her eyes are somewhat large. She is around 5' 2" (158~ cm) and will only probably get to be around 5' 4" (164 cm) by the time she is fully grown, if she is lucky. She has a thin frame with only a slight curve at her waist with fair skin with a pink undertone. Freckles sparsly speckle her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose. Mirabelle's natural hair colour is a deep, pink-red and she keeps it around waist length.

Schedule:
    Magic
    Earth Science
    Horseback Riding
    Astrology
    Sword Play
    English
    Martial Arts - Tai Chi​

10. Accepted both

11. roll first

12. CUZ I'M TRYING TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM REAPPEARING IN EVERY AWARD!

13. The Darkness should be given Douchebag of the Year every year. He's that much of a douche.

14. I'm not sure who to choose!!! >_< I suppose Jinx though. He's the less-nice one.

15. Ampoule.

T___T

16. Darkness works for his award.

17. Sorry for my absence over the weekend. My report is finished! The semester's over for me now finally.
    My post will probably be coming in later today after some sleep.

18. Oh the Sims 3, RIP

19. I mean we are all dead already soooooooo