[INSANITY AWARDS] Biggest Cry-baby

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Torsty, Nov 21, 2009.

?

Who's crying you a river?

1. Mara

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Jack Shade

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Torsty

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. Porg

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  5. Kura

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Megane-kun

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Nominees are not allowed to be offended, they simply put it on themselves.

2. I totally vote for Mara cause she has extra BABY inside her. >:D

3. Damn you! >=(
    Turning this into something positive and all!

4. Going with Mara too, god her only conversation theme is her and how she hates her job or some other related shit.

5. Agreed! It fills me with rage.

6. Mara does tend to be RAWRG I KEEL JOO more than anyone else.

7. Fuck Mara, mang.

8. I WANNA BE IN THIS POLL!

I WANNA BE IN THIS POLL!

T____T

9. Indeed. Thats something collectively that has to be determined.

10. .....

I would have voted for Asmo...

11. WHO VOTED ME! I"LL REND YOU IN HALF!

*looks around murderously*

It was probably Asmo.

12. Wait...you mean a day after your next post, or a day BEFORE your next post?

13. Mara...definitely!

14. WHY AM I IN THIS!!? Ok.. so I know why im in this.. but still!! *Drinks Tea*

and why am I not in Smartass!?!

I have an A-level in telling people they are wrong!

15. Because Porg, you just argue. You don't make grown men cry.

16. But there's only like, five grown men in the forum, everyone else is a woman.

17. Yah. Ask questions and Ill answer.

18. Raphael

Raphael had kind eyes as he watched her flush over him and he took her hand, pulling her into his strong arms. He danced with such elegance. He danced with her for a short time before switching places with another man. he slipped out of the crowd to head back to his palace.

Once at his palace, he slipped off his cloak and was handed a letter from a servant. At his palace, he didn't have many guards that protected him nor many servants who took care of him. He didn't need them. He was powerful and a force to be reckoned with. His Kingdom bordered The Shadow Isles but the Shadow King never really bothered him. Raphael checked the letter and groaned. It was a mandatory meeting. That meant he actually had to show his face for five minutes and discuss the war with the other Kings and Queens. He only really showed up for part of it since he didn't really care for the other kings and queens.

Raphael walked back to his office and stood upon the balcony to watch his people dance the night away. He smiled ever so slightly. He loved seeing their happy faces.

19. [​IMG]

Name: Claudenia Lilian Knightly "Nia"
    Grade: 12th
    Sex: Female
    Race: Fae
    Clique: None
    Origin: Originally from America, Nia started off as a normal human. Well, Until Gwydion approached her one night and challenged her to a game. Without even knowing what he wanted, she accepted. Slowly she took a liking to Fae magic and to Gwydion himself as she readily agreed to marry him and become a Fae once his three challenges were revealed as a farce tto get her to marry him anyways. She became a Fae and lived in Avalon with Gwydion for a few years before growing restless. She was preparing for college when she left and desperately wanted to return to school. So, here she is, dragging and unhappy red-headed Fairy Boy with her.
    Languages: English, learning many others.
    Orientation: Straight.
    Relationships: Married to Gwydion.
    Personality: Very mischievous and bubbly, Nia is rather easy to get along with if you don't mind all of her tricks. She'll do just about anything for a good laugh. However, that doesn't mean she's not easily angered and pushed into tricks of revenge, even if she claims they're no fun. She'll do anything to protect her friends and those she loves. Anything.
    Schedule: Math, Science, History, etc... Magic and Martial Arts.

20. Sorry for not posting yet. I too a long nap this afternoon. I should get to it in an hour or so