P

Pandabearcubbies

Original poster
Hello and welcome to my search! At the moment, I am looking for an insanity/ yandere rp. I'm mostly looking for something high school, like;
  • Two good friends, one loving the other so much that they want to spend all their time with the other and killing off rivals and other friends of the object of possession
  • Exes, one still head over heels with the other and killing off new significant others of their ex
  • Insane asylum patient and a volunteer. I got this one from the song Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani (I know, weird lol) but the sweet escape for the patient is marriage with the volunteer, and the patient eventually does escape and hunts the volunteer down. Rough plot, feel free to plot with me on it more!
I'd love to do FxM (I play the female) or FxF. All of these pairing have no set gender roles, meaning, the male can be the yandere that still loves his ex-girlfriend, and rages over seeing her in another person's arms. Or the female can break out of the asylum for the volunteer that made her sweet.

Also, I would like there to be rougher sex things like bondage, rape, etc.

Thanks for reading!

I'm interested o w o

Would you like me to message you?

You've most certainly caught my attention ~

I might be interested but does my male have to be a helpless victim? I had an idea for a hunt or be hunted feel :/

Interested in the insane asylum idea. :3

I am very much interested. Do you mind if I message you?

I'd certainly love to do the friends RP!

Very Interesting, you got my interest milady