Insane Asylum RP Sign ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thanks! I just didn't want to assume. :)

images

Name: Isaiah Balista
current diagnosis: Multiple Personality Disorder, Depression, Suicidal
Small Descript.: He is often in a corner and sitting in a small huddled position knees to his chest, as that is his real self, but due to the personality changes he can become violent or happy or sad. His mood can change rapidly and it tends to when under stress or pressure.

(hope this is okay)

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Calum Wu
Current Diagnosis: Type 2 Anorexia, Clinical Depression, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Dream Anxiety Disorder (caused by PTSD).
Picture:
large.png

Description: Black hair and brown eyes with very fair, flawless skin. 180cm and 55kgs, tall and extremely skinny due to anorexia. Chinese/American.

Yay thank you. To be honest this is my first roleplay on this site (don't worry I'm not a noob at rping ^^).
Also how many sentences/lines do you expect us to post?

Whatever you can handle. I prefer 4-7 lines a para, and how every paragraphs you like.

Name: Alison "Alice" Lidelion (Li-del-yon)
current diagnosis: Psychosis
picture and small description:
tumblr_ln7ebn5QJQ1qcvswqo1_500.jpg

Description: Dirty Blonde hair, only standing about 5'5 feet tall, with varying freckles that cover her body. Alice is very spacious and out of her self. You can usually find her humming and walking around the facility with her stuff toy animals. She is none violent but can throw huge tantrums. Seeing that she has been there for a very long time, it rarely ever happens.
History: Her history is hard to explain.. you'll see why.

(Can you catch what I'm putting down? c'x)

Name: Brandon Jones, goes by Blue
Occupation: Brandon wears many hats at the Happy Mind Estates. His official occupation is nurse, but he also serves as a group counselor and custodian on short-staffed days. He also runs the yoga sessions.
Appearance:
21nkvub.jpg

6 foot tall, athletic build
He longs to work in one of New York's premier hospital, is more or less paying his dues at Happy Minds until he's gained enough experience

Lillyen Miath
Appearance:
young.jpg

Diagnosis: Factitious disorder, meaning a condition in which a person acts as if they have an illness by deliberately producing, feigning, or exaggerating symptoms. Factitious disorder by proxy is a condition in which a person deliberately produces, feigns, or exaggerates symptoms in a person in their care.

Phoebe Taylor
Appearance:
gvkz8ejj6miq3p29f8ly_M.jpg

Age 21
Diagnosis: Narcissistic Personality disorder
Discription: Highly manipulative, Feeling of superiority, constant need for attention, lacking empathy for others, is very self involved.

Name: Maia (like Maya, not Mia) Redfern
Current Diagnosis: EDNOS, Borderline Personality Disorder, severe anxiety disorder, Clinical Depression, mild paranoia, self harm
Appearance:
Italu-meitenes-7.jpg

Small Description: Maia's good at manipulating you into think she's letting you into her life when you really know not a thing; and she wants it that way. She never let herself cry - she thinks it makes her weak. She intentionally isolates herself so that she can't get hurt, even though she desperately wants someone to be there for her. She's prone to intense mood swings, but she hides them extremely well. She's beginning to spiral out of control though, and she's having a harder and harder time hiding everything.

(based entirely upon me except for the last name, and the picture. Though she does look somewhat similar to me.)

WiseBeardMan.jpg

Name:- Thomas Puddlewinter, goes by Tom.

Diagnosis:- Kleptomania and Depersonalization disorder.

Description:- Thomas is a simple man. He worked a day job like any other average person. Perfect father, perfect husband. He is a rather cheerful person. Has a tendency to address himself in the third person. Diagnosed while going through unexpected divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.