ORIENTATION Inquiries

Discussion in 'REGISTRY' started by Nemopedia, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Thank you for your kind reply and multiple words!

Okies. I will follow through like the diligent little rabbit that I am and see what I can find. And yuppers, I've written the character sheet and included a description there (but as you know, a picture is worth a thousand words -- or at least a note or two on a rusty guitar).

from She Who Sleeps Not nor Toils In a Freakin' Field Full of Lilies

• Like Like x 1
  2. What is the protocol when a player wants to create a 1x1 or a group plot outside of the main one?

• Love Love x 1
  3. Senpai!

Okie dokies. Here are images winnowed out for rich snot Dionysius & his fragile twin Valentin. Also White Snake (criminal). If any images don't flow well for the story, just let me know, I have back ups via other images. (And back ups of back ups!)

Also, I wasn't sure the liberties I could take with pictures, besides cropping for a headshot (to cut off those nasty vampire claws, etc.). As you will see, the artist signed one picture across the head. I can photofiltre that out, but is that okay? Or just leave as is?

Thanks very much for all your good advice & links!

Dionysius (open)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#23 Ravenfrost, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 7:59 AM
  4. We will release something about that in a bit, so keep your eyes out on the forum!

Your second pic pulled a disappearing act on me. :c

The first picture looks fine. The third picture is a little too anime for my tastes. However, as I mentioned before the images aren’t a hard requirement.

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. @Nemopedia

Okay! Proceeding nervously to citizen creation! (I've forgotten all I ever knew about creating templates. Erk.)