{Innocent Devil} Ahhh! Demons Stole the Sun! {Chaotic Cello}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of bristling at the description that Nami gave, Kaige laughed. The notion that she could make him do that was ridiculous and worked excellently at diffusing the situation.

When his attention returned back to the human, Kaige realized that she really hadn't been mocking him and he had frightened her half to death. He softened a bit and tried to force himself to back up become as least threatening as possible. "I suppose we have some cultural differences there." He commented lightly.

Nami nodded and dared not to speak to him in fear of him becoming angered again. She covered her mouth with both her hands and curled up on the couch, keeping herself tight and compact. She wasn't very sure if he was still mad at her or trying to become more calm so she decided to go with the direct route.

"I'm sorry I offended you then.." Throughout her life Nami has learned that apologizing helps to make things better even if it was completely unnecessary to do so. She genuinely apologized to him with a sincere expression before going back to covering half her face and staring at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.