Innocence of the Damned: Birth of Rebelion

nope, i do not think i will be joining this, the roleplays have seemed to start up :(

Well this is awkward.... I come to this sight becuase I saw a reference to it on Loviebeests signature. I come on and the first role play I'm actually interested in Shes apart of. (I might actually be a stalker o.0)
Posting this to let you know Ill be posting A bio later. I have a graduation to go to. (My own ^^) and I need to come up with a person that will go well with your own characters xD

Im sory Lovie D: dont hate me for stalking you xc

Reactions: loviebeest
@JextheShadow Alright, awesome! I look forward to you joining us :D

" Why hello their, nice to meet you. How do you like to be prepared, medium or well done."

• Name:
Sereth
• Race: Kitsune (If someone could tell me how you did that popout race thing. BADASS)
is the Japanese word for fox. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing magicalabilities that increase with their age and wisdom. Foremost among these is the ability to assume human form. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others—as foxes in folklore often do—other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives. The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is.
• Talents and Abilities: Shape shifting A kitsune may take on human form, an ability learned when it reaches a certain age—usually 100 years. Common forms assumed by kitsune include beautiful women, young girls, or elderly men. These shapes are not limited by the fox's age or gender, and a kitsune can duplicate the appearance of a specific person. Foxes are partcularly renowned for impersonatinig beautiful women.

Kitsunetsuki: Kitsunetsuki literally means the state of being possessed by a fox.

Heightened strength and reflexes Sense of smell and hearing as acute as a foxes, his reflexes far better then the average humans.

Un Corruptible Mind: and body immune to the forces of magic. (commonly used against mind-control ect)

Elemental control: Able to manifest wield the elements, mainly fire and lighting. Can create fires that can turn bones to ash. theis manifestations come from the tail, mouth or fingers

• Crime(s): Murder, arson, acts against the government.
• Appearance: Sereth is rather short, 5'7 at most, a lean build but not to the point were he would not be seen as a threat. Dark brown hair a few natural highlights, cut short since his stay in the mines. Wearing the rags of your average slave, he unfortunately cant blend in with them, he has a striking fox like beauty and startling blue eyes. Thoughs who have tried to approach him have met with a slightly messy end. Though not many have seen them, he sometimes can be seen with rowan fox ears tipped in black. He can also be seen wit seven rowan tails, also tipped in black marked with spiraling designs of white. he also has a thick ancient white collar studded with opal being a nice accessory it also keeps his powers in check his elemental control a quarter of it was, he also cant transform to his fox form.
(fox form) His shoulder reaching 4 feet, he is a huge masculine fox creature, his tails as longs as his body. Brown fur, with spiraling designs of white, tipped with black at the muzzle ears paws and tails. fire can be seen swirling at the tips.

• Personality: On the surface Sereth seems like a mischievous, sly with a natural sarcastic manner. Scratch beneath the surface and you find a kind hearted soul. more shy then you would think, he is loyal to a fault though no one to this day has earned the right to call him a friend.

• Biography: Old enough to watch the rise of an empire, Sereth found this new rule he was living under delightful. His mischievous behavior always gets the better of him. it started small a burned caravan here, a missing patrol found dead deep withen the woods, he quickly became an icon to any sort of revolution in the area. Unfortunately his lustful mind got the better of him in the end. A dusty patrol protecting a elegant carriage came rolling through his forest. About to destroy the caravan hes eys spoted the elegent stature of a beautiful women within the carriage. His aproach was softer, masking himself as a young man he stopped the caravan attempting to call on the beautiful women. She came to him with a smile, draping twin thin arms around his shoulders. She whispered seductively in his ear, "We have you now." and placed the collar around his neck. He immediately tried ripping it off but was met with a bolt of energy so strong that he lost consciousness. The moment he came to he found him self within the prison.

• Other: In some stories, kitsune have difficulty hiding their tails when they take human form; looking for the tail, perhaps when the fox gets drunk or careless, is a common method of discerning the creature's true nature. When the kitsune reach their seventh tail, their fur turn either white or gold.

@JextheShadow Accepted, though I would suggest reading over your sheet as there are quite a few typos.

Thanks I was in a rush at the time. Wont make so many mistakes when I post ^^