Innate Talents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm... does raising kitties count? if yes, then I'm super good at that.

Besides that, I think I'm a rather good listener. I can listen to people for hours, making the right expressions and hms at the right time. I like to think of it as a talent since I've found very little people have the patience to listen to others, or at least me.

I have a black thumb. Very black. I literally killed three cacti ;w;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I have a black thumb. Very black. I literally killed three cacti ;w;
I misread this as "I killed three cats" for a second and started seriously questioning your first sentence with kittens. XD

I misread this as "I killed three cats" for a second and started seriously questioning your first sentence with kittens. XD
Oh gosh that would be horrible XD Though I don't blame you :P I once accidentally had an rp character kill her husband rather than kiss him XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Bruh, next you'll be telling us you're green irl too.
I actually was born green. Granted, there were a lot of issues concerning my birth. Needless to say, Macduff and I have something in common.

True story.

[spoili]The green was poo.[/spoili]

On that note, END OF TANGENT, BACK TO TALENTS.

I have an eye and a mind for details. I can remember all sorts of minutiae from old video games that I played.

Granted, I view it more like this.

I am told that I started reading at an early age. Um, I'm a good listener?

I can't think of much else. lol

Conversation. I can strike one up and carry it with pretty much any one!

Reactions: LunaValentine
I am a natural public speaker, very good at improvising speeches off the top of my head. I can also throw my voice well enough to be heard over large distances. Combine it with my relatively low speaking tone and I'm quite good at shouting out orders as well.

Other than that...

I can destroy just about anything with the right amount of time, combined with my pyromania.

Snakes like me.

No matter what i eat my farts always smell rank as hell.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.