Inky Cells piercing & Tattoo Parlor - OOC

How you like me now?

Lezzy is on location and in the building.

oooohhhh, My Bad. Sorry Dude.

*Is editing now*

I'll get another post up soon, moving the story along. If Arse wants to post first, I'll wait for him though.

Alright Y'all, I posted. Its not much, I am not feeling well today, but it will move the story along.

Also, I am guessing Arse is busy or something, which is understandable during this time of year, so we'll just move on and if he wants to jump back in later he can.

I just wanna say, I love this RP. I think there should be more modern RPs like this, that mirror RL in a sense.

Me too TK! I'm just glad so many good rpers to joined.

In place of Octy, I say yes. He was saying that we needed more players.

Alright. It Christmas Eve, so I won't be able to create my character until later. I gotta visit the family. Wish me luck!

Luck is wished!

Awesome Molly, Thanks for joining! I'll give you a chance to read the IC and get a post up before I post again.

Hi, would it be okay if I joined? I don't mind which role but ideally design creator?

Yes, design creator is perfect. You can post your Bio whenever you're ready. Thanks for joining Uniiquea!

I'm gonna move the story along in my next post, but I'll give you guys a chance to post before I do.

Also if you guys have any questions about how to add your characters to the story, Just ask.

Name: Jessica 'Autumn' Stuarts. (A.K.A Jess/Jessy ect..)
Job: Design Creator.
Tattoos or Piercings?: Both.
Tattoos:She has a rose on the side of her ankle, coloured in black, & an ex boyfriends name tattooed on her left wrist.
Piercings:Her nose, lip, belly button & back of her neck.
Appearance:
675590817.jpg
Jessica has long black hair that is slightly burnt from excess straightening.It's layered and is styled differently every 3-4 months. Her eyes are a light green outlined by a dark green, she has thick eyelashes and constantly wears black eye liner making them bolder. She stands at 5"4 and usually wears faded jeans, and plain black tee-shirts with her favourite trainers or converse.
Persona: Jessica is kind and caring, she also happens to be a big bitch. Jessica will be lovely to you if you're her friend but can be a big pain if you're on the wrong side of her, she is helpful and artistic but also has her flaws, she is nosey, and questioning. Jessica also can be quite violent, and get into rages over little things.Although these rages don't happen often they leave quite an impact in others lives.
Bio: Jessica is unique and very indecisive, she has been in many cliques, and right now she seems to be teetering on scene.
Jessica grew up in Melbourne Australia, her parents got divorced when she was five and she moved to California with her father, when she was eight her father became a raging alcoholic and would lash out on himself, at the age of sixteen she moved out and got a flat of her own only to be told a few months later, her father had actually been taken to a clinic to recover.
Happy of this she began to draw, and it soon developed into designs of all sorts, she had a few jobs, each ending just as well as before, her quitting and moving on.
Ex boyfriends, low pay, horrible customers, each took part in what led her to her new job at the parlor.

Woop ^-^ Errm...how can I fit in? I've read the IC Thread, so now I'm teetering on how to fit in. :P

You could come in and apply for the job (Hired on the spot of course : ) ) Maybe your character comes in to check out the shop and sees the Tattoo Designer help wanted sign? Pretty much whatever you want to do will work.

It's a good post.

I'll get you set up with your own station and such in my next post, after Molly gets an intro post up.