Initiating Rant In 5-4-3.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bradok

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?: Bradok please, there are often others with Brad in their name somewhere so when people shorten it to that sometimes I miss when they are speaking to me. Especially in group chats and the like.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Boy

How old are you? 21

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I've been Role-Playing since I was about eleven. I've done everything from MMORPG to Tabletop so I have a bit a experience under my bit.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: I'm up for any sort of Role-Play nearly. I'm only opposed to 1x1's that focus on romance since they often attract Mary Sue characters and just aren't my niche.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?: I love the outdoors so Sunshine and Beaches.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?:

I'm a big High-Fantasy buff, all of you will probably find that out sooner rather than later. For me nothing beats Dragons and Magic, Knights and Demons, things like that really interest me. I love LoTR settings above all else, I've probably been in more GoT and LoTR FanFic Role-Plays than most of the other genres combines simply because I love the setting and lore that comes with them.

I do enjoy Sci-Fi and steampunk settings as well though, particularly anything to do with Star Wars. Horror Role-Plays can be really fun as well when they are done right, but I've never ran a Horror RP myself.

I'm an open book though, if I didn't rant enough here please feel free to ask me anything and as long as it isn't my social I'll give an answer.

Welcome! and you didn't answer the song question! Unacceptable !

Welcome to Iwaku, Bradok. I think we could use more people interested in fantasy and not romance. Here, take a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.