Inhuman High

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake "true....thank you..." his voice was soft yet bery sad

"Hey..don't be sad." She broke the refrain and reached up, setting a gentle hand on his shoulder.

jake smiled when he felt her touch his shoulder " thanks"

Fate smiled too. "So, what now?" She asked, moving a little closer and resting her chin on her hand.

jake "I don't know ..." he looked her in the eyes and was lightly blushing

Fate bit back a small giggle. "Neither do I." She let her head sit sideways so she could watch him and she smiled.

jake smiled he was silent he jus sat here

Fate moved her eyes, staring at the sky now. She traced constellations with her eyes, smiling and putting her other arm around his other shoulder, letting it drape around to put her hands together.

"Mhm." she said, smiling. She closed her eyes, letting the scene sketch itself in her head. "Are you?" She replied.

jake "yes " he smile and quickly kissing her forehead and turned his head to the ores blushing a lot "I-im sorry...if I um made this awkward...."

Fate giggled a little. "It's all perfect." She said, hugging him before kissing his cheek gently. She smiled and rested her head back on her hands.

Fate shook her head. "No, thank you. For not being like everyone else." She closed her eyes again. "It's rare to find someone that actually acts like they're someone who can be something." She smiled and leaned against him, letting him support her light frame. "And for being you."

jake smiled and put an arm around her shoulders

Fate sighed a small, happy sigh and curled close beside him, the light of the stars above her eyes and the picture of them sketched to the back of her eyelids. She felt all warm, even though she was cool to the touch from her being a transhuman.

jake held her close he was comforted by her he wasn't scared nor frightened by what could happen

Fate took a deep breath, smiling and feeling slightly tired, but showed no signs. She was used to hiding all sense of being human, but she did smile and she was portraying her comfort around him, so she wasn't all being herself. The thought made her smile stick.

jake "youre a bit cold you want my jacket?" he was asking very politely

Fate paused. "uhh..okay." She said gently. She'd never thought of being cold, and now that she touched her own skin lightly, she realized she was fairly cold. I wonder if that's normal.. She thought, but the thought went away. She smiled a little at Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.