Inhuman High

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fate." She answered, glancing at Jake. "I'm Fate, this is Jake." She kept her hood over her head, but her blue eyes were clearly visible. "What brought you up here today?"

Dom grins "Hello Fate.. Hi jake"... "Well i guess after a nap you just wanna do somthing so i meen i just came up here".. "i also could smell the blood of a cousin of the alpha family... is he a ... werewolf"

Fate looked between Dzekl and Jake. "Yeah.." she pulled her jacket slightly tighter around her, the lights behind her like fire across her back. "Jake, could we turn the lights down?" she asked quietly. In her head, she sighed, but outwardly she showed no signs of disturbance.

Dom
"Thats what i smelled Im A WereBear one of the last in the world out of about 500 we are rare old breeds" He looks at you thinking your in a bit of pain " Are... Are you okay?" he asked in confuision

Fate paused. "Yes." She lied, lifting her head ever so slightly, yet still the light was hidden from her skin thanks to her jacket, which she was very glad to have at the moment. "Why do you ask?"

Dzekl
"Oh okay...." He starts to struggle and yells "I must go now ill see you later!" as his hand grows claws

Dzekl
As he runs into the forest outside. At full bear form. He looks up to the roof on his two hind legs letting out a giant roar at fate.

jake finally wakes up from his trance hear dzekls roar " light turn the light off " he scrambles and turns off all the lights and comes back to fate "are you ok? where'd the roar come from? is anyone hurt ?" he had seriousness in his voice like when he was a navy seal talking to wounded team members in the field

Fate nodded. "I'm okay, some guy came up named Dzekl, and he left. Not as far as I know." She said, pulling her hood off. Her hair fell down by her face, no longer pent up by the hood. "He said he was like a werebear or something."

jake "werebear....hmmm" he sighed "as long as your ok then I guess hes ok..." he sat up and accidently put his hand on hers

Dzekl (wearbear form)
He runs through the forset sending out load roars and taking time to get back in form as he runs to the school.

Fate nodded and glanced down as their hands touched. "Yeah.." she said quietly. She looked back over at him and half-smiled. "It is pretty tonight." she said.

Jake "yea it really is its nights like these hat remind me of when I tried to run away" he chuckled 'dad chased me for days"

Fate looked over at him. "Huh." She said quietly. "Sounds a little like something I did." she looked back down, smiling a little.

jake looked at fate "fate.....I....uhh...." he was stuttering a bit and kind of nervous sounding

Fate tilted her head, looking up at him again. "Yes?" she didn't want to read his mind, as that caused her to get really dizzy, and she hated it.

jake "I think Your cute " he just came out with it he was blushin and kind of trying to hide his face

Fate didn't know how to respond. "I..Uh..thank you." she said quietly, blushing herself. She stared at the ground, but moved her hand slightly, barely touching his.

jake "I can understand if you don't ever want to see me again a lot girls don't even let me say hello to them" he sighed and turned around taking his hand away from hers and watched the forest

Fate looked up at him. "I would have left by now, wouldn't I?" She said softly, refraining from reaching up and touching his shoulder. She didn't know how he'd feel about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.