Inhuman High

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake smiled "cool umm around 6 or 7 ok with you?" he kinda smiled

Fate closed her eyes, checking her memory and making sure she was clear. "Yeah, that's good." She said, opening them again. The bright blue shined from beneath her white hood.

jake smiled "ok well umm I guess...I should ...tell you.... im a werewolf.........." he was waiting for her to call him a mutt

Fate thought about this. "Cool." She hesitated. "I'm a Transhuman..just to let you know." At this point she slid her hands into her pockets and stared across the roof. Most people backed away from her at this point, and she wasn't expecting anything different.

jake smiled "awesome" he got a bit closer blushing a bit

Fate froze. "Really?" She asked, her voice showing her surprise. "You're really okay with that?"

Frank smirked. "Oh you do?" he asked. "Well I mean....I can get to some pretty high temperatures," Yeah nice going Frank. Flirt with a demon with cheesy pick up lines he thought to himself.

Lexy licked her lips.
"MMmmmm....You should show me sometime...." She went around behind him and ran her hands up his abs. She hissed with delight then slipped something into Frank's pocket. She turned back to his front and blew him a seductive kiss. Smiling she unfurled her wings and flew off into the night, back to the dark dorm that awaited her.
The note she slipped in his pocket was her cell phone number and her dorm number.... just in case he ever wanted to come...visit...

Frank watched her fly off in the distance. His skin became so hot he felt his clothes start to singe. His body was smoking. He was pretty sure Lexy felt the hotness under his skin. Eventually he cooled down, to find her number and dorm room number in his pocket. Frank felt his heart skip a beat. He turned around and walked back to his dorm thinking about Lexy. He definitely wanted to head to her dorm at the moment, but he'd barely even been to his dorm that day.

Once he got to his dorm he walked in to find he was alone, which was perfect for him. He also noticed it was all fire proof, his room was set up like a normal dorm room, but a few spots of the room made it evident that it was basically a furnace. Which made it a perfect place for him to meditate. When he meditated a lot of valuables tended to burn down. He smiled at the sight, and immediately started unpacking his clothes and putting them into drawers, then he thought to himself, What if she finds my room... he smiled at the thought and continued to unpack.

Lexy waited for a moment in the sky before touching down on the roof of the dorm building. She walked lightly over to the edge and leaned her head over the side, peeking into windows as she walked. Her mind was spinning slightly, she wanted him, and nothing more. Her clawed fingertips tingled still with the warmth from his skin. He really was a hot boy. She stopped above one window and got down on her knees preparing to go inside. Before she did though, she knocked politely and smiled to see his face light up at the sight of her ruby eyes.

Frank's face lit up before the rest of his body. His shire completely burning off at this point. His skin glowed as if there was a volcano eruption inside of him. He walked towards the door, and grabbed the door knob which began to melt before he opened it. "H-hi..." he murmured as he saw her. All clothing on his body began to now catch on fire.

jake "yea most people call me a mutt and or run away from me not to mention you don't smell like wet dog when it rains do you?" he gave a bit of a sarcastic chuckle "trust me if its raining out im staying in "

Fate shrugged. "No, I do not, so that is true." She smiled a little. "Well, I don't think it'll rain." She said, pointing at the cloudless sky. "So yeah."

jake smiled "ya if it did im calling bad luck just plain old bad luck " he smiled and laid back hands under his head for comfort "have you ever just laid outside and watched the night turn into day?" he sounded somewhat happy yet somewhat sad

Fate smiled a little, but didn't lean back with him. "No." A memory from when she was younger came across her mind. "But I did watch the stars once. They were pulchritudinous.." She smiled, then realized the word she used. "Beautiful." she added as a sort of definition.

Jake sighed "a lot of people think im not smart that I don't under stand big words well I do actually they think it because im big and a werewolf ....I don't get it..." he wa watching the star an muttered " o Ryan's belt" he pointed out the big star consolation

"I give definitions only because most people do not understand the words. Did you?" She asked, glancing slightly over. She bit back a small smile. He looks...nice. She thought, smiling a little anyway.

Dzekl wakes up after nap and stumbles up the stairs to the top of the roof. "Looks clear" he says to himself.

Fate turned her gaze at the newcomer. "Who are you?" She asked in a calm voice.

Dzekl
looks over thinking she was talking to someone else. he realises she was talking to him "oh hi my name is Dzekl and yours"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.