Inhuman High

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake "yea after my parents died I kinda started to think more straight forward and really not have fun " he sighed

Fate nodded. "Loss is a tragic thing." She started to look up, but silently hissed and the lights and kept her head down. "It changes many." She added. "I'm sorry they died."

Lexy rushed down the hall and out the doors into the grass lot around the school. She spread her wings and shot upward into the sky towards the roof of the school. She always loved to fly around the school at night, but tonight she was heading to a concert.
Upon her touchdown on the roof, she noticed that Jake wasn't alone, as he usually was.
"Well well well..." Lexy hisses, her forked tongue slipping between her ruby lips, "Jakey has a crowd tonight..." She giggled maniacally.

Name: Frank O. Thomas
Monster type: Extremis Virus Host
dorm#: 10A

• Enhanced agility: The Extremis virus enhances musculature to become more powerful in its motion, granting the host marginally enhanced agility.
  • Exothermic reaction: Hosts of the Extremis virus are able to consciously raise the temperature of parts of their bodies. The effect can be controlled to the extent that it might only scorch skin, or increased to the point where it can cause steel to turn into a molten state.
  • Superhuman strength: The Extremis virus enhances the muscular power of the host considerably. The extent appears to vary within marginal limits, but most have demonstrated the ability to hoist the weight of a human male effortlessly in one hand and hurl such a weight across a room.
  • Tissue regeneration: The Extremis virus imparts incredible restorative capabilities upon the host organism. Superficial wounds close over and heal completely in a matter of seconds, and severed limbs can take minutes to regrow.
  • Fire-Breathing: He could use the exothermic manipulation to allow himself breath fire.

Lexy senses a new presence in the school and turns to see who it is, only to find a simple looking guy with no real signs of power. She decides to find out more. She spreads her wings and glides almost gracefully, (Ironic because she is a demon), and lands directly in front of this new kid. (Frank)
"Lexy is very curious," She whispers to him evilly, "Who might you be?" Her nails extend in and out into claws or razor stature.

"Call me Frank! And who might you be?" he asked her. He smiled. He was happy to finally see a demon. He'd never met one before. He'd heard too many stories about them though.

Name: Conrad Krieger
Monster type: Vampire
dorm#: 7B
looks:
302nabk.jpg

((Conrad..is that from Linkin Park? The picture?..))

Fate's eyes flickered over Relexis as she flew up, but they returned to Jake when she left. "Who was that?" She asked, wondering if he knew.

(Yes. Shaaaame.)

Conrad would lay on the hard-ish bed of his dorm in pitch darkness, humming and thinking to himself. The fan would blow the curtain open a little, letting a slither of light in. He'd groan, quickly getting up to switch off the fan and return to his thoughts.

jake "I honestly don't know ....I feel stalked.....hunted ....like a rat in a box ...." his eyes wondered to the moon and he grinned "the moon is full....." he looked at fate "sooo" he was trying to find a way to ask her out for lunch or coffee sometime but out of nowhere he said "spoon...." he facepalmed nd felt sad that he might of blew his chance of talking to her again

Name:Dzekl James
Monster type: WereBear
Dorm#:20 A
Looks:Brown hair, Red n' Black eyes, Tall 6'2", Happy looking, Muscle tone med-high, wearing long black raincoat and jeans with tears in them.

Dzekl, *Gets thrown into dorm after a long day* *Sighs*... *Walks over and sets down bags* ... * walks over to bed and passes out*

Conrad would get up from the bed as he approaches the door to his dorm. Turning the handle, he'd peek out into the hallway before closing the door behind him and beginning to wander around the school.

Lexy Smiled back, revealing sharpened teeth.
"I am the great Relexis!" She giggled creepily. She bowed down and unfolded her wings to him. They were shimmering in the moonlight, "I caught your scent not a moment ago and thought I smelled a virus....you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" She raised a playful eyebrow and twirled around him, looking him up and down. She had a devilishly childish way of moving.

Fate got a slightly confused face. "Spoon?" She bit back a small laugh. "Where'd that come from?"

jake "I don't know but umm are you busy tommarow? cus if your not maybe we could go get lunch or see a movie or something? " in his mind there was a mini version of him screaming 'THAT WAS FUCKING LAME IF SHE SAYS YES ILL BE SURPRISED GAHHH' and he gave a light smile to fate

"Well of course! The Extremis virus. You ever heard of it?" he asked with a smirk. He stuck his hand out towards her, and with in seconds it seemed to light up. It looked like lava was settling under the skin of his hand. He smiled. "This is only part of it," he smiled before his hand went back to a normal color, he let his arm down, and gave Lexy an irresistible, flirtatious smile.

Lexy bit her lip and flipped her hair over her shoulder.
"I like hot boys..." She whispered seductively. She had a knack for getting what she wanted, and when she wanted a boy they could always tell. He saw her tail swishing back and forth behind her and her eyes grew black with desire.

Fate watched her hands a moment after Jake asked the questions. "Uhh, sure?" She blinked. "Okay." Her mind decided this was a good way to actually make a friend. This guy seemed to be smarter than the others, closer to her own brain power.

Status
Not open for further replies.