*Inhales...* I hate to say it... But I'm n00b

N

NEON NINJA

Original poster
Like my title suggests, I'm a n00b, but only to the site, I've been into roleplaying for a little while!

I don't mind being called Neon or Ninja or anything else you ladies and gents came come up with. I'll tell you if I don't like it kay?! I'm a guy and well genres... Very broad, I am a fan of just about anything fictional, most favorable are fantasy and science fictiony sort of things, but I'm willing to spread out a bit... In person or something like that I can be nervous to start, wouldn't say shy because I'm not really shy... Depending on the subject in which we are talking...

I am going to call you Neo! Like from The Matrix!! : D
I am now forever going to picture his face for you.. it is DONE.
Anywho, welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Celest!

o.o I vaguely remember hearing that nick name on an anime.
Celest I mean.
But thank you very much :D

Welcome to Iwaku!!! I'm Satrina and I am a "noob" as well D:

SALUTATION NO JUTSU
-poofs in and says hi-

Finally another Ninja comrade! I welcome you, kind sir!
'Tis be a vast land of craziness, roleplaying and fancy words, but together will shall reach the tittle of KAGES!
bwahahahaha /shot

No really, 'ello & welcome to Iwaku.

I will request your presence further on. UNITE

MELT NO JUTSU
-disappears-​

Well us noobs have to stick together right?

And thank you thank you, such a warm welcome not really an hour after joining, so excited!

Yes , we gotta stick together like glue!

​Glue works, staples hurt... So yeah lol

Welcome to Iwaku, NEON! I am October *bows deeply* Nice to meet you.

I see you have broad RP horizons, awesome! I do, too. I am sure you will find lot's of awesome games to join. Let us know if you need anything : )

Thanks for the welcome, I'm making my roleplay resume currently, but I'm wondering if anyone has watched To Aru Majutsu no Index, been watching it a lot lately and I'm thinking of a roleplay and my last site was taken down for some reason. So here I am! And I wouldn't mind if you shared a few likes or threads.

That all aside, anyone have any recommendations?

Dude it is alright. We all start out somewhere. Trust me when I say it took me a while before I got the hang of it. Otherwise, WELCOME!!!! I am happy to help if you would like some. I am still a bit new to this site but I have been roleplaying for years.

I'm in the same boat. I was on another site before it got taken down for one reason or another, I'm actually trying to get used to this because the idea of 'game masters' is new to me. So I'm exploring before actually joining anything.

Explore explore and explore some more!

Welcome to Iwaku Neon~!

Find everything okay? If you need any navigating help or help getting into rp's lemme know and I'll kick your face until you go flying into one find one for you!

I must say, I was sort of scared at that, but thanks! I am exploring, more the signups and polls but I will soon get to the roleplays!

Neoooon. Welcome to the community! >:3

Hello, Neon! Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Why does it feel like we're at an AA meeting...

Anyway! Newbies don't stay newbies for long. We'll have your roleplay cherry.
And now we pretend like I didn't just say something vaguely sexual!
Isn't this fun? :D

Since you're new, I have useful links to roleplay important places here:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.