Infinitus Stellarum

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date

Are you completely certain you can be active for this RP?(I expect any applicants to sincerely vote)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess you can have this.... Im not the most confident man in my work and this isnt the best thing I have ever written but its online at least xD (God Im going to be kicked out)

Edit: I changed the link so if you clicked it in the first 5 minutes please god read this one instead
I am just now starting to read it. YOU ARE DOOMED! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edit: I read the first few paragraphs. Your major issues are proper punctuation and major capitalization issues. A capital 'I' in the word 'in' in the middle of a sentence? SINFUL. If this is going to be a persistent issue, call AAB. She'll knock ya straight. Otherwise, you may stay. BUT FIX YOUR STUFF. Just a warning, AAB would be flipping out over that "I'm" and "isn't" that you just posted.

I'll be adding stuff slowly over a period of weeks, leading up to and during the IC. For example, I am soon if not now going to post a new species of alien.

Name: Epsostäner:Aklinakêlkeral'ner (call him Epso)

Position: Engineer

Date of Birth:
January 2, 2568

Profile:
140606_VBBerserkers_Runner.jpg Standing at 6'5" when hunched and a full 7'2" (slightly larger than an average Paraxis) when erect, Epso is almost entirely mechanical. Much of his chassis is black, with much of the wiring/surviving muscle in his full-body prosthesis being exposed through EM resistant Mine-glass (a type of hard material, similar to the more primitive fiberglass. Composed of super-hard minerals like diamond and strong plastics). His optical sensors are hidden in the black mask that acts as his face, combining his natural eyes with cybernetics, allowing him to see in infrared, ultraviolet, night-vision, and a number of other spectrums.

Loadout:
Rather than weapons, Epso primarily equips his body with hacking or integration technologies, such as radio interference, HUD disruptors, etc. at maximum on a weaponry basis, and more commonly uses integration to diagnose problems with the ship computer and the Cartographer or load data files directly from the Cartographer onto his CPU (though he can and often will use these to break through firewalls of various computation devices, be they enemy/ally ship VIs or public computers at an Galactinet café). However, on his back is an integrated thruster pack, allowing for quick dashes and brief sustained flights. The cyborg body itself lends him extra strength, speed, and durability (in fact, the only physical limit he continues to be has is sleep, as his still-organic brain does require rest). As required by regulations, though, he does have a small plasma turret on his shoulder for anti-personnel and anti-environment combat (it doubling as a high-intensity maintenance laser) and carries two knives on his thigh sheaths. In short, he is the maintenance and tech expert onboard the Cart, and a support role on the battlefield (if you can get him out there in the first place).

Name: "Ogra"
Position: Cartographer
Race: Android
Date of Birth: May 4th, 2654
Profile:
wLSIrcc.jpg

The Cartographer, or "Ogra" for short, is a high-tech android made for exploring the galaxy. Its mechanisms are compact and include surveying devices from an infrared scanner to a flexible parascope. It possesses a sophisticated artificial intelligence and a voice device that uses tones instead of words, therefore allowing it to add to its vocabulary or to change its voice. Its outer shell can also change in tone, though only in reddishness and bluishness, to display distress, warning, or mirth.

Last edited:
Alright, everybody! Chill out now. If you haven't presented anything writing-wise (and that is a requirement), please do so. You have until the weekend, when I get to work on the IC. Otherwise, I'll hunt down some of your old RPs (NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE). I'll try to have it on by Saturday night, 'cause I'm going paintballing with my bros in the afternoon. Until then crew.

Allright I will be chilling trying to find at least one other roleplay tat will fucking be active x.x

"Wesley, a human, sat with his back against the wall of his sniper tower. Rain meant no visibility, no visibility meant he was almost useless. He was itching for a kill. It had been days since the last attack. He thought about letting a few rounds loose into the muddy fields before him but he decided against it because it would alarm everyone. He kicks his spotters boot to wake him up. "Keep an eye out I'm gonna go get chow." Wesley said with a tired voice. He grabs his Rifle, slings it over his shoulder, climbs down off the tower and walks to the mess hall."

A sample of my glorious shitty RP abilities.

Allright I will be chilling trying to find at least one other roleplay tat will fucking be active x.x
Was that directed at me?

Also, strike that. We still need a Captain. And I will not double. Nor do I encourage anyone else to.

Reactions: AAB
Was that directed at me?
No that's directed at the rest of the world. I am just having trouble finding other roleplays that are active enough to Entertain me, while still having an interesting concept.

No that's directed at the rest of the world. I am just having trouble finding other roleplays that are active enough to Entertain me, while still having an interesting concept.

Kewl. Thought so.

Kewl. Thought so.
I would say, go ahead as planned to get the IC up Saturday so when a captain of our fine vessel does report to duty we are ready to launch!

IC IS UP. THE ONE AND ONLY INFINITUS STELLARUM IS ACTIVE! And remember. If you haven't posted a piece of writing material yet, do so now. I give you no permission to post until you do. Seriously.

So, people cleared:
We need an Assistant Medical Officer and a Captain. Ad going out today.

Reactions: AAB
It's not much for a first post. I can add more if you give me a hint.

In the past couple of days, I've had no roleplay notifications. Then finally I get one for this.

It's not much for a first post. I can add more if you give me a hint.

In the past couple of days, I've had no roleplay notifications. Then finally I get one for this.
Hint? Like what, the Cartographer's hobbies? You come up with those. The role of the AI is clear, so what does Ogra do when not doing her job? The origins are predetermined. Not the mind. At least, not yours. I hope I'm not sounding too vague or controlling, but be certain of this: You control the Cartographer. You make the character of the Cartographer. But the Cartographer is a spoil of war from centuries past. What it was before it was the Cartographer (which, by the way, was redesigned. You can keep that part) is what I hold a secret to be revealed later.

Hint? Like what, the Cartographer's hobbies? You come up with those. The origins are predetermined. Not the mind.
Ah, so the cartographer has hobbies.
I was thinking of the when and the where moreso than the what. I know the cartographer needs special quarters; did you have something in mind regarding that? How long has the cartographer been on (hours/days)? Should we have a map of the spaceship (I think mapping it is the first thing she would do)?

I like the Idea of this smart AI just being "born" and she or he immediately maps the entirely of the ship or building she was created being that was what her purpose of being brought to life. If I have any say I would like the Idea that the AI was brought online within the ship we will be traveling in. Since it was created with the AI in mind it would house state of the art robotics lab for such a purpose. The age of the AI should only be a few days, enough for every system to be checked to make sure she is functioning as required and for her personality to "wake up" from the brain she was flashed cloned from.

Sorry, but don't expact long posts from me. I'm stuck doing this from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.