Infinite Worlds - Multiversal Active Response Squa

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ringmaster
@Michale CS

Can you guys not post so fast. I cannot keep up and still keep good quality post with all the colors and correct grammar. Plus I feel like i'm not in the RP because you guys keep going back and forth without giving me time to respond.

@Ringmaster
@Michale CS

Can you guys not post so fast. I cannot keep up and still keep good quality post with all the colors and correct grammar. Plus I feel like i'm not in the RP because you guys keep going back and forth without giving me time to respond.
Ah, sorry about that. I tend to churn out posts fast personally, old chatroom RP habit.

Okay... I had ( I thought ) posted a big reply as Bunny before the move and now it's gone...

So, in the morning I will respond, @Unyielding

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
@Michale CS

Just wondering because of what Bunny and the NPC's are assuming.

You know that Alice is not a evil person. Nor are her intentions bad. Though her methods are a little brash and she really should probably not take things into her own hands, she is a good guy.
I try to play her as a morally grey person as she does trap people into her dolls and there is no way I can spin that for a 100% goodie two shoes. This added to her obsession with puppets and dolls (which is creepy) and her artsy way of speaking (which people could easily misinterpreted) could easily make her seem like a bad guy.

I try to play her as a morally grey person as she does trap people into her dolls and there is no way I can spin that for a 100% goodie two shoes. This added to her obsession with puppets and dolls (which is creepy) and her artsy way of speaking (which people could easily misinterpreted) could easily make her seem like a bad guy.
Bunny simply tried to take the logic trap - and it was, even if it was initially a typo - and wiggle a way out of it.

"The people who can't trust me, are the people who think they won't disappear hehehe." <--

People who cannot trust me are the people who think they will not disappear. If we follow the logic from a perspective of those who do not know Alice's terminology (and who would, as no one else has her unique perspective as you indicated), then anyone who cannot trust Alice are the same people who believe they will not disappear, and if you reverse that, the people who CAN trust Alice are the people who believe they WILL disappear. That sounded like, to Bunny, that pretty much anyone was a target for disappearing.

Why would that, in any sort of world, be considered an overture of friendship?

Bunny simply tried to take the logic trap - and it was, even if it was initially a typo - and wiggle a way out of it.

"The people who can't trust me, are the people who think they won't disappear hehehe." <--

People who cannot trust me are the people who think they will not disappear. If we follow the logic from a perspective of those who do not know Alice's terminology (and who would, as no one else has her unique perspective as you indicated), then anyone who cannot trust Alice are the same people who believe they will not disappear, and if you reverse that, the people who CAN trust Alice are the people who believe they WILL disappear. That sounded like, to Bunny, that pretty much anyone was a target for disappearing.

Why would that, in any sort of world, be considered an overture of friendship?
Completely understand Bunny reaction because of how Alice acts and given her actions. That statement was not meant to be a friendly statement of endearment.

(and thank you for pointing out the typo... Should be can't not won't)

Using your character as a reference for someone who does not understand nor know Alice, I can determine that Alice seems to be a mysterious and shady character. This is not bad. In fact i like that because it means Alice is not perfect and she can see that she needs to work on her people skills.

now here is my concern the converstaion between the vampire and the teacher

. And yes, I know where you came from prior to here, simply because I've eyes on a particular cadet whom I'm concerned about and you were with her - fancypants. I mention this to you because I know you are a straightforward person.[BCOLOR=#333399] I need student eyes on her because I'm not sure of her mental stability and even singularity, but that's neither here nor there."[/BCOLOR]

She sighed and looked over at Lucifer. [BCOLOR=#333399]"I'm not asking you to spy for me - directly. I'd just like to be made aware of any patterns of behavior that cause you concern."[/BCOLOR]

And

"You, as well as anyone here is aware of the struggle between light and dark in your soul. If she seems to be crossing that line, let me know. She has the potential reducing a student to the status of one of her dolls, and I'd prefer not to try to find a way to reverse that...'
So because I do not know the cast of the story and how the think of the students in general, I am not asking you to give me that meta knowledge. But knowing that she been on in this world for a few days like the Vampire kid. She should have spoken with some of the teachers and thus explained some things about her world. So when a teacher states that it makes me worried that I am making Alice look like a bad guy to well.

I am not asking you to change your characters opinion nor for metagame knowledge. All I want to know is does the school look at Alice as a good guy or bad guy given they know her abilities, her history, and feelings.

Completely understand Bunny reaction because of how Alice acts and given her actions. That statement was not meant to be a friendly statement of endearment.

(and thank you for pointing out the typo... Should be can't not won't)

Using your character as a reference for someone who does not understand nor know Alice, I can determine that Alice seems to be a mysterious and shady character. This is not bad. In fact i like that because it means Alice is not perfect and she can see that she needs to work on her people skills.

now here is my concern the converstaion between the vampire and the teacher

And

So because I do not know the cast of the story and how the think of the students in general, I am not asking you to give me that meta knowledge. But knowing that she been on in this world for a few days like the Vampire kid. She should have spoken with some of the teachers and thus explained some things about her world. So when a teacher states that it makes me worried that I am making Alice look like a bad guy to well.

I am not asking you to change your characters opinion nor for metagame knowledge. All I want to know is does the school look at Alice as a good guy or bad guy given they know her abilities, her history, and feelings.
You are aware that Zoe is a Time Lord, right? She isn't metagaming, she just did her research. If you want to know why Zoe asked Lucifer to watch Alice, it was as much for Lucifer's growth as Alice's...

If you want to know the GM reason behind it... Sorry, not gonna spoil it, but I wanted to be sure that for some time they'd be near each other a bit more often than their classes warrant.

You are aware that Zoe is a Time Lord, right? She isn't metagaming, she just did her research. If you want to know why Zoe asked Lucifer to watch Alice, it was as much for Lucifer's growth as Alice's...

If you want to know the GM reason behind it... Sorry, not gonna spoil it, but I wanted to be sure that for some time they'd be near each other a bit more often than their classes warrant.
I am just going to drop it... I clearly am not expression my concern across very well and I dont want to create drama.

I trust you as a gm.

I am just going to drop it... I clearly am not expression my concern across very well and I dont want to create drama.

I trust you as a gm.
I get it. You think your character is being vilified. Trust me, this is not the case. I'm promoting group cohesion :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
Yay, I can RP again here! :D

Work days are a major pain. Also, might bring in a new player.

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS

Name:
RK-2692
Rank: [Previously] Sargent of the First Order, [Current] Cadet of M.A.R.S.
Race: Human
Height: 6'1"
World Tech Level: Intragalactic

Standard Trait Scores

Careful O
Clever 2
Flashy 1
Forceful 3
Quick 2
Sneaky 1
Magic?: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster... Still though, you have to wonder with all the close calls and near misses, that something's not looking out for RK-2692. Maybe it's just heightened instincts, or luck, but without it, he'd be dead by now.

Equipment: F-11D Blaster Rifle, SE-44C Blaster Pistol, FWMB-10 repeating blaster, First Order Stormtrooper armour, assorted accessories associated with the previous entries.

Academy Classes Grades

Firearm Training 3
Hand-To-Hand 2
Espionage N/A
Magic Theory N/A
Survival Training 1
Vehicle and Animal O
World Theory N/A
Squad Training 2
Diplomatic Relations N/A
Technology 1
Bio and World Description
World [Starkiller Base - Destroyed] It was an "Ice World" notable for it's expansive Taiga climate and boreal forests... and the large solar system killing super weapon built into a massive excavated ring around the equatorial regions of the planet... It was home and training grounds to many regiments of stormtroopers for the First Order, until it was destroyed by the Resistance.

RK-2692 could be considered your average stormtrooper of the First Order. Having been indoctrinated from an extremely young age and trained like all the others. Wearing the same armour and using the same equipment as other stormtroopers as well. But looking closer at his service record makes you have to wonder. With all the front line action he's seen, and given the general life expectancy of a stormtrooper in such a position... why isn't he dead. Maybe now that he's been plucked up and out from the First Order, recruited by M.A.R.S. out of the stark regimented lifestyle he was born into, something will be awakened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to object O.o

Don't They miss like 90% of their shots (despite being expert shooters)? *cough* Star Wars effect* XD

(great character)

Last edited:
I have to object O.o

Don't They miss like 90% of their shots (despite being expert shooters)? *cough* Star Wars effect* XD

(great character)
heh, well, there are two things to consider here though. The Stormtrooper Effect is closely tied to the Inverse Ninja Law, ie the more Ninjas there are the worse they are. As well, The Stormtrooper Effect is mostly about them shooting on mass at Named Heroic Characters.

So, if you consider that there's only One Stormtrooper here, he himself is a "Named" Heroic Character, then the two add up to one BAMF! :P

Also, Look at Finn
He was a Stormtrooper, and was one of the Main characters of the movie. Aside from his initial cowardice, he seemed to be fairly competent with most weaponry, from starfighter turreted weaponry to even a lightsaber even though he doesn't show any signs of being force sensative.

heh, well, there are two things to consider here though. The Stormtrooper Effect is closely tied to the Inverse Ninja Law, ie the more Ninjas there are the worse they are. As well, The Stormtrooper Effect is mostly about them shooting on mass at Named Heroic Characters.

So, if you consider that there's only One Stormtrooper here, he himself is a "Named" Heroic Character, then the two add up to one BAMF! :P

Also, Look at Finn
He was a Stormtrooper, and was one of the Main characters of the movie. Aside from his initial cowardice, he seemed to be fairly competent with most weaponry, from starfighter turreted weaponry to even a lightsaber even though he doesn't show any signs of being force sensative.
So all i have to do is created like 100 stormtroopers to stand next to you and help you out. Then you would have a 99.3% chance to hit XD

Ooh ooh!

I submit the following for Hand to Hand Teacher.....

Bruce%20Lee_zpspmzkxucz.png

Bruce Lee

I've been scarce and @Ringmaster has been without internets...

Status
Not open for further replies.