Status
Not open for further replies.
When Bunny heard Alice's name. She went pale and went to one knee while apologizing. "What do you mean by 'an Alice?'" asked Alice as she dropped her smile. Was she making fun of her? Did she really want to start a fight? Alice decided it was probably just a misunderstanding. "I am nothing special. I am just me. So why do you act like I am a princess or something?" Alice grabbed Bunny's hat and put it back on the woman's head. Then she held her hand out to help her up. "Games are more fun when we all stand together. Don't you think?"

@Ringmaster
@Michale CS

Last edited:
He really hoped fancypants was not going to be a recurring nickname. That said, he cleared his throat and changed the subject.

"So which classes are you both taking?"

@Unyielding @Michale CS

Bunny shrugged. "Alice, well, at one time she was the most important person in my grandfather's homeland. Since her passing, a new Alice is appointed to take her place. It's no longer a name there, but a title. With the amount of Imagination you possess, I simply thought you were an Alice from another Wonderland."

She looked over at Lucifer then. "Survival you know, since we were both there. Firearms, Magic, Technology, Vehicle and Animal and... Squad Training. Yes, that's it."

Benevolence nodded and smiled, confident she'd remembered them all.

@Unyielding @Ringmaster

Bunny shrugged. "Alice, well, at one time she was the most important person in my grandfather's homeland. Since her passing, a new Alice is appointed to take her place. It's no longer a name there, but a title. With the amount of Imagination you possess, I simply thought you were an Alice from another Wonderland."

She looked over at Lucifer then. "Survival you know, since we were both there. Firearms, Magic, Technology, Vehicle and Animal and... Squad Training. Yes, that's it."

Benevolence nodded and smiled, confident she'd remembered them all.

@Unyielding @Ringmaster
He filed the information away for now, noting that she had a few classes that he'd see her in. Which wasn't so bad an idea actually, it'd mean someone familiar and friendly. Same with Alice, if she had at least one he was in. He nodded and listed off his own classes using his fingers.

"Hand-To-Hand, Espionage, Magic Theory, Survival Training, Vehicle and Animal and World Theory. I have the benefit of military experience so I thought I'd play to my strengths first before attempting to mesh in my worlds tactics with Mars. Hopefully, they'll be able to see my prowess and judge accordingly when I take the Squad Training next semester."

So he hoped anyway. Taking out his blood pack, in as casual and blase a manner as possible, he stuck in a straw and began to drink it. Relief was immediate as he felt warmth spreading throughout him in a euphoric feeling.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

"Hand-To-Hand, Espionage, Magic Theory, Survival Training, Vehicle and Animal and World Theory. I have the benefit of military experience so I thought I'd play to my strengths first before attempting to mesh in my worlds tactics with Mars. Hopefully, they'll be able to see my prowess and judge accordingly when I take the Squad Training next semester."

So he hoped anyway. Taking out his blood pack, in as casual and blase a manner as possible, he stuck in a straw and began to drink it. Relief was immediate as he felt warmth spreading throughout him in a euphoric feeling.
"I took Survival simply because I'm not terribly good at natural things, I'm far better with mechanical. I simply cannot see myself being sneaky or spy-like in any way, I'd much prefer an enemy never get to hand-to-hand range with me, and I'm afraid my concepts of World Theory will seem quite mad to most. So, I didn't quite play to my strengths as much as I avoided my obvious failures. Survival, well, that's survival, and quite necessary for the other things to follow, yeah?" Bunny rattled on, grinning.

@Unyielding @Ringmaster

"I took Survival simply because I'm not terribly good at natural things, I'm far better with mechanical. I simply cannot see myself being sneaky or spy-like in any way-
Oh the stories he could tell.

Though he kept silent as he drank and listen, more out of a desire to not appear as though he was bragging. It wasn't anything to boast about, in point of fact. War wasn't glorious and despite the lack of heavy technology in his world he was experienced with(in this case, crude grenades were the pinnacle of war tech he knew of), it was waged in blade and blood. He could close his eyes right now and still smell the gunpowder, hear the screams and the ring of blades on shields and through flesh.

Next semester, he would begin to work on his weaker points but like the cat with one trick and the fox with the bag of them, one it may be- but it was utterly reliable when he needed it.

He smiled at the end of her talking as he spoke casually.

"Well, I look forward to seeing you both in what classes we all share. As well as in our dorm."

Two minutes afterwards, the implications had his eyes open wide in shock as his cheeks flushed and he coughed, an embarrassed expression on his face as chagrin colored his cheeks.

"I meant as neighbors! Not that I would visit your dorm side, er- I promise, I'm not that sort of Damphir!"

First impressions were often the last ones and he finally groaned as he finished his food and began to massage the side of his temples.

"...Forgive me ladies. I hail from a much more rustic world then most and it shows in my mannerisms. I can only pray this will fade with time."

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Two minutes afterwards, the implications had his eyes open wide in shock as his cheeks flushed and he coughed, an embarrassed expression on his face as chagrin colored his cheeks.

"I meant as neighbors! Not that I would visit your dorm side, er- I promise, I'm not that sort of Damphir!"
"Can't say as I'd mind if you were... Lucy." Bunny replied, going back to eating and letting Alice chime in for now.

@Unyielding @Ringmaster

Reactions: Unyielding
Alice smile, though she quickly became confused at the name of the girl's world. "Won...der...land? Nope, never heard of it. Neither this Black or White imagination. What is it? Sound fun though! Where do I get more?" Suddenly the two started talking about their classes. Alice forgot what classes she had, so she had to pull the list out of her her belt. However the belt was not on her hip. "Oh no... my belt... Did i forget it." Alice quickly swung her box off her back and opened it. She frowned when she saw that she left both the belt and her doll Rouge in the box. She took them both out and attached the belt on her waist. Then she attached the doll a to a side slot. The list fell out the belt so she had to dig around the box for it. It was not hard because she only had Mini A and Mini W in the box. Pulling out the list, she scanned it quickly and tried to put her self back in the conversation. She hated being left out. She was a star, a performer. People needed to see her not forget!

" Wait wait, I have classes too. Lets see ummm, MARS recommended me taking these classes Firearm Training, Espionage, Magic Theory, Survival Training, Diplomatic Relations, Technology..." However she felt so far out of the conversation. Getting irritated she reached for her doll but stopped.
Stay calm. Stay calm. They are not the enemy Alice, they are your friends.
Then Mr. Fancypant made a pervy comment. Seeing a good way to get revenge and attention, Alice covered her mouth pretending to be embarrassed.

"Sir Fancypant, you not need to act so Fancy." Then she removed her hand and grabbed the mans arm and pulled her self closer to him. "I prefer a guy who is more... honest with his self. Without pretending to be some fancy gentlemen" She then started to inch closer to him so that their hips where touching. Then she pushed her chest over his arm. She could not wait to see what kind of face and reaction he would make.

@Ringmaster
@Michale CS

Then Mr. Fancypant made a pervy comment. Seeing a good way to get revenge and attention, Alice covered her mouth pretending to be embarrassed.

"Sir Fancypant, you not need to act so Fancy." Then she removed her hand and grabbed the mans arm and pulled her self closer to him. "I prefer a guy who is more... honest with his self. Without pretending to be some fancy gentlemen" She then started to inch closer to him so that their hips where touching. Then she pushed her chest over his arm. She could not wait to see what kind of face and reaction he would make.
"Please don't call me that."

Lucifer all but whispered. Between that, the nickname that Benevolence gave him as well as her flat statement- And suddenly, Alice and her way-too-bold gesture, Lucifer found his mind getting frazzled. Interaction of this sort was a far and to few thing growing up, more so in the world he did. Throw in a few other factors, his upbringing and you had a somewhat awkward, socially backwards noble equivalent of a black ops style agent back on his world.

One who had no idea how to deal with women in general and if Alice wanted a reaction, she'd catch a brief glimpse of panic flicking over his features and some unintelligible stammering as he briefly lost his voice in an attempt to...Refute? Return? Hell if Lucifer himself knew.

But at that moment, he'd have given anything for an assassination attempt.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

"Please don't call me that."
Bunny sniggered as Alice fawned all over Lucifer. "My goodness, you don't have to rub yourself all over him if you're trying to stake a claim, Allie. But something tells me he's not your type."

"Well, Lucy, if you ever feel like you want some more reasonable company, you know where to find me." She'd finished her food by then and stood, tipping her hat slightly.

Of course, as she walked away, the hat turned fully around, the 'goggles' on top 'watching' the pair as she made her way in the direction of the dorms. It was time to watch some mindless entertainment.

@Unyielding @Ringmaster

Alice rubbed her fingers on his chest, trying to milk out another reaction, until Bunny made her comment. Alice sighed and removed her self off of the man. "It's no fun when you help him silly." Then she went back to her seat and picked up her box. "I am just trying to... soften Sir Fancypant. He is so... stiff." Then bunny left leaving the two alone. "Well Sir Fancypant, call me if you ever want to play later." Then she winked "I hate to drop out of our little game, but I have things to do, toys to make, lives to ruin." She giggled and blew the vampire a kiss. Then she ran, mimicking an airplane. Catching up to Bunny, Alice stopped smiling. She studied bunny, trying to gauge what she was. Would she be a good doll? What kind of rune her soul would make? Then she returned to her bubbly persona.

"Bunny, why do you hop away so fast. You never told me what this 'Imagination' was? This world is so different you know. It would be more fun if you helped me learn about it!"

@Ringmaster
@Michale CS

Women.

He'd sooner deal with a rabid Titan Sanguine then try to figure out how they thought. It was with a quiet sigh of relief that they left, allowing him to return to what relatively passed for normality. And back to his normal state he rose to his feet and turned to leave as well, almost bumping into someone with a murmured apology on his part.

It was time to familiarize himself with the academy grounds.​

"Bunny, why do you hop away so fast. You never told me what this 'Imagination' was? This world is so different you know. It would be more fun if you helped me learn about it!"
"Imagination is what you do to change the world the way you want it. White is generally selfless, altruistic and what most people consider good. Black is selfish, power-seeking, and what most people consider evil. You use both, and it is disturbing to me. And it is not sourced from this world but the one of my grandfather. And my apologies to you but I'd rather you not know too much about it because I cannot tell which side you are on. I am quite used to unstable people because of my Wonderland background, but this also makes me wary of those who would do things that they might not consider evil, but most others would." She explained heading toward Dorm 4, in a civil but far less bubbly and friendly voice than was her norm.

@Unyielding

One hundred sword unsheathings, fifty swings each from the three primary directions. All conducted without hesitation, the familiarity something he felt common ground in as Lucifer enjoyed the training grounds. No matter the world, some things remained the same and he planned on enjoying it for as long as he could. There was just something pure, about having a task to focus on. Something to keep the body busy and the mind occupied as he went through maneuvers he had been doing for a long time since, for personal reasons as well as practicality. His military-uniform top had been removed for this workout, hanging on a post as he fought imaginary opponents, a black t-shirt soaked with sweat as he blocked and stepped back and forth between his mind-conjured opponents.

Perhaps he'll get a chance to enter the field, but for now?

He'll just enjoy the numbness of a good workout and the chance to focus his mind for a single purpose.

QN1wK.jpg

"So, are you settling in well, Lucifer?" Zoe asked as she walked up.

The pair hadn't seen each other since she had helped deliver Lucifer to this world from his home world. She didn't really look old enough to be a teacher here at the Academy, but looks in her case were quite deceiving. Zoe Hirakawa was a Galifreyian, one of a very few left of her race.

She had come to him at one of his worst times, helped in ways Lucifer still didn't quite comprehend the extent of, and offered him a chance to save not only his world, but all of them.

Zoe had claimed, and proven, that she could go nearly anywhere, anywhen and fix nearly any problem. The fact that she felt she needed help was one of the strongest reasons most who responded to her call did so.

She sat down on a nearby bench, where she awaited Lucifer's response.
@Ringmaster

He stopped in the middle of his workout, his hair plastered to his forehead from the intensity of his exercise as he sketched out a half bow, sword held parade ground straight at his side.

Having paid the due respect to a teacher and superior in rank, he stood to attention and smiled wanly.

"....I'm not sure how to answer that to be honest."

@Michale CS

Having paid the due respect to a teacher and superior in rank, he stood to attention and smiled wanly.

"....I'm not sure how to answer that to be honest."
"That's answer enough. Bumps along the way are to be expected. Don't let me interrupt you, though, if you're not done with your practice. If there's anything I can answer for you, I'll do my best to do so." Zoe added, crossing her arms behind her head as she kept her gaze on him.

@Ringmaster

"That's answer enough. Bumps along the way are to be expected. Don't let me interrupt you, though, if you're not done with your practice. If there's anything I can answer for you, I'll do my best to do so." Zoe added, crossing her arms behind her head as she kept her gaze on him.

@Ringmaster
"Its just....Familiar. I could use familiar. That and I'm not entirely sure I made the right impression with two of my classmates."

He winced and decided against sharing it as he added.

"I'm in your class. I apologize beforehand for any poor performance- I'm not the best scholar, when it comes down to it. Though you know that much already."

He then took his time looking at her as he moved to grab a towel and dry himself.

"Were you seeking me out?"

@Michale CS

"I'm in your class. I apologize beforehand for any poor performance- I'm not the best scholar, when it comes down to it. Though you know that much already."

He then took his time looking at her as he moved to grab a towel and dry himself.

"Were you seeking me out?"
"Nonsense. You'll learn what you feel you have to. Everything with you that you decide to do is a matter of necessity in your mind, and you'll do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. And no, I was just crossing the campus after handling some administrative things when I spotted you and decided to check in." Zoe explained, leaning back slightly on the bench.

"I've no special timeline the rest of the day, so I can sidetrack myself as often as I'd like."

@Ringmaster

"Nonsense. You'll learn what you feel you have to. Everything with you that you decide to do is a matter of necessity in your mind, and you'll do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. And no, I was just crossing the campus after handling some administrative things when I spotted you and decided to check in." Zoe explained, leaning back slightly on the bench.

"I've no special timeline the rest of the day, so I can sidetrack myself as often as I'd like."

@Ringmaster
He nodded, settling down a little way from her, if only because he was aware of his own condition after the workout. Both in sweat as well as thirst.

Maybe he should have saved some of that bloodpack.

Shaking his head, he sighed out and added aloud.

"I suppose my current problem is just how I come off to everyone as well as my own inexperience with a level of technology over mine. I feel rural and out of place- And not just with tech. There's such diversity here, so unlike my world torn by war. I find it...Shocking I suppose that peace can be attained, even like this."

@Michale CS

Status
Not open for further replies.