Infinite Stratos, Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
So, who here knows about Infinite Stratos? Alright, now hands up who wants to do an RP about it?
Anybody whose hands are up because they wanted some T and A, you have my sincerest apologies, but I'm afraid that I must disappoint. Frankly speaking, I'm just looking for an excuse to get into a fight.
ANYWAY, PLOT. People like plots, right?

For years, the power to pilot the weapons known as IS had been limited to women. It was said that a war between the genders wouldn't even last a week. That was the norm, whether people liked it or not.
Of course, with humans being humans, the norm was bound to be upset.
Terrence Clark - a multi-billionaire American genius - and his team of scientists and engineers had, for years, been working on a weapon system of their own. Infinite Atmos - IA for short. When tested, IAs were found to be able to match IS in every aspect, from firepower to number of cup holders. The kicker was that Clark and his team had made the weapons completely from scratch. Not a single aspect of any IS was copied.

Naturally, this causes quite the upset all over the globe. The politicians can only do so much to keep the people calm, however - solutions have to be implemented to keep the situation under control. In a desperate attempt to help ease tensions, several countries agree to send a number of boys capable of piloting an IA to IS academy, to learn and train alongside IS pilots.

Anyway, that's about the gist of it. If you're interested, read these, and PM me if you're still interested. I will not - I repeat, WILL NOT, be replying to any posts in this thread. Until I figure out how to lock it, that is.

• My reply rate is inconsistent. I'll try to reply as regularly as I can, but don't expect too much.
  • I expect you to be able to write competently. I'm not asking for Shakespeare's lost works, but don't get offended if I say I'm not interested because you type like your brain is made of stupid.
  • I don't play females in RPs where there's going to be sexytimes. Not because I can't write them. It's just that I have no idea what goes on inside a woman, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.
  • If you're reading these, do the following: "On a scale of 1-10, rate how evil giving somebody a bowl of M&Ms mixed with Skittles is."
  • If you want us to get our RP on together, fill out your resume. If you haven't already, that is. Seriously, it helps SO much.
  • Feel free to converse with me outside of the RP. I'm not much of a talker, but I'll have a shot at conversing with you.
[/hr][/hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.