Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Pretty much everything.
Infinite Stories
A 1x1 open for anything
Before we begin a short introduction to the...
The Inter-Dimensional Space
Long Version:
The Inter-Dimensional Space (IDS) is a multiverse Science Fantasy setting - basically a infinite multiverse where anything exists in separate Universes, which are called Dimensions. The IDS serves as both a setting in itself and as a "global" setting for any setting I might create.
As a setting the IDS primary focuses on the wast network of interwoven nations, cultures, races, corporation and other social entities that can travel between Dimensions. They make the Post-Dimensional Society (PDS) - an incredibly large social network that has many things good and bad.
As a "global" setting the IDS allows any setting to be placed in, be it anything from Fantasy, over Steampunk to Modern. This also allows characters to be used more easily in multiple setting is wanted - the character could simply be a version of itself form another Dimension or a IDS traveler in disguise.

Short Version:
The Inter-Dimensional Space is a Science Fantasy Multiverse setting that allows for multiple settings to be woven into a massive tapestry of variety, makes having the same (or similar) character in multiple setting have sense and allows for characters from or based on established works to be able to roam around if wanted.

Now to get to the point - basically if you have a character and want to RP in a massive Science Fantasy Multiverse put a reply on this thread. If you want to RP in a Science Fiction, Fantasy or pretty much any other possible setting also put a reply on this thread.
I ask only on thing - dedication!
If you decide to start an 1x1 with me then be prepared to finish it as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.