Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
0be8469cabf2bc9bebaa2a8a45ac24c3.jpg

Delsin Rowe smiled as he flew into fetch's apartment, a dorky smile on his face "hey fetch!" he shouted "I found a lead on a drug smuggling meet up....wanna go on a drug bust?" He says, phasing to different spots of her room in a cloud of smoke "hm...maybe shes not here" he mumbles to himself before flying out of the room, hanging on the window.

He looks around before flinging himself up, grabbing the next window, then again before pulling himself up onto the roof, groaning "fetch cmon! I wanna go bust some drug dealers!" he shouts and gets up onto his feet, crouched down.

After about an hour or so Delsin jumps off the roof, floating down to the streets below, wandering around the now D.U.P. free district, taking in sights and sounds he had experienced and forgotten during the D.U.P reign on Seattle. He smiles and stops by a corndog stand, gets a corndog and keeps walking, chowing down on his food and walking, waving at human strangers and conduit strangers.

Finish the corndog, Delsin throws away the stick and stops at an intersection, humming to himself as he waits. When its finally time to walk, he starts walking, the sign going back to a 'Stop' hand. Chuckling, Delsin jumps up and gives it a high five.
b68qltw_d.jpg

After the high five Delsin keeps walking, hopeful that some action will happen that he can partake in. Soon enough action did happen, but in a way he didn't expect.

Delsin was thrown to the right, crashing into a wall as a bright neon light stood in front of him "cmon fetch you know I'd beat you" He says, falling to his feet and shaking his head, smoke and flame enveloping his arms

im open for more than one person! PM me if you want to try!)

Still looking! feel free to pm me if you want to try!