Indirect showing of a friend of his/her anger towards you.

W

Wallflower.

The title says it all. I do understand the concept of not addressing this just when the battle scars are fresh but I find it unsettling when s/he shares it to the world, and perhaps even telling someone of your "offensive" statement of opinions after just pointing out a few things in his/her sentence that may have confused you and gave you a slight assumption to it. This rant isn't really more of a "give me some advice" kind of thing, but moreso, maybe a little, lightening up. Perhaps free cookies (this is asking for so much, but if said friend must have been your old unrequited love, okay maybe it does bother me she doesn't want to talk to me because I opposed to her), but then again...

We all had that kind of moment, right?

RIIIIIIGHT?

*pats and offers cookies* There, there. Screammmm, get it out. Let it out. Feel better soon. I hope the proper communication that is needed happens soon.

• Love
Reactions: Wallflower.
Yeah, I get annoyed with the cloak and dagger-ish routine of "indirect" emotional approaches.

I say, grow a pair and do it to my face, because I have no problem doing it to yours.

I also tend to get really into people's personal spaces.

A lot of what I do is intentional, to better put people off balance. It makes them more honest.

• Love
Honestly, it really bothers me when private matters, between two people, are brought for the whole world to see. No one knows the exact conversation between the individuals, only they know. If there is a problem they should work it out on their own.

• Love