Indigo [Registration/OOC] [Always Looking for Players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Alright. Rounds style, sweet.

Also screw you Elias. No one calls my darlings flamboyant but me.

We might need a fourth person (since I don't know what happened to the other guy) to expedite the speed of the roleplay, since it feels slow waiting between all 3 of us for a post.

Edit: Actually, we just need new, active people to keep us going.

If that was an insult saying I'm not new and active, I'll have you know that I am reading shitty HP fanfiction right now.

That... didn't make much sense and had no honest correlation but whatever. I'll get a post up.

Cep! You're back! :D Can't wait for the Swagtastic Scarf Boy post

I honestly think he'd take offense at swagtastic. I keep getting a hipster douche vibe from him.

If that was an insult saying I'm not new and active, I'll have you know that I am reading shitty HP fanfiction right now.

That... didn't make much sense and had no honest correlation but whatever. I'll get a post up.
No, I'm wondering about the other other guy. Plus, I'm saying "active" is criteria for joining the roleplay. You're active enough.

I'll be so active, I'll spam this whole thread with Homestuck references and random crap.

I'll be so active, I'll spam this whole thread with Homestuck references and random crap.
tumblr_ndzlqfx7JA1r42ojyo5_1280.png

gogdamn it
dude
no.

Alright, I love Dave Strider but I can't talk like him.

gogdamn it
dude
no.

Alright, I love Dave Strider but I can't talk like him.
bees in the trap
bees bees in the trap
whatever happened to being gay with everyone

There you go mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.