Indigo [Registration/OOC] [Always Looking for Players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much fucking love.
Didn't you hear? Love is in the air.

Lots of oxytocin, vasopressin, testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin in the air. Just kinda floating out of brains.

Wonderful. I'll be posting in the IC, and you can discuss love here. Have fun!

Alright, someone else needs to write their character pushing Elias out of the way or something. I don't think Claude would do anything heroic like that because he's just going to be staring in awe at the itty bitty details on the statue instead of saving his ass.

I think, from what I'm writing, Tessa's going to have to shove two teenage boys out of the way.

CAN SHE DO IT?

Reactions: Sightles
I forgot to mention in her history that she used to be a professional linebacker in the National Football League. X) Hahaha

Well she better get to tackling. Cause those two idiots are just... there. I'm not even rooting for these guys yet because goddamn it I see Elias curled up like a turtle and Claude with his head tipped back and there both just thinking, "Oh shit."

EDIT BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOUBLE POSTING: I must applaud you @Sightles because I expected something laaaame from writing a tackle. You put relevant information and goddamn it, I don't know why I feel so proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cephalo Thank you! :D I always try to put some substance behind normally dull things to RP out. I thought adding the whole random lesson from her dad would be a nice touch to add a little substance.

Reactions: ravenDivinity
GODDAMN IT GUYS YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE MY RAMBLING SHIT
WHAT IF I JUST WENT AROUND LIKING ALL YOUR THOUGHTLESS POSTS LIKE YOU'LL WRITE "PINEAPPLES ARE SO METAL" IN THE COMMUNITY AND I JUST LIKE THAT

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, DON'T YELL AT ME. I'M A GROWN ASS ADULT, DAMNIT

LOOK, I JUST RATED YOU A SILLY RATING. WHATCHA GONNA DO? HIT ME?

GODDAMNIT IM NOT GONNA LIKE YOUR SHIT RAVEN YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE PINEAPPLES

Wow. I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

I AM JUST AS DRUNK AS THE REST OF YOU FOR INDULGING IN MY SHIT.

ALSO: I'm going to make this a competition. I will get my post up before sightles can. I motherfucking will.

Status
Not open for further replies.