Indigo [Registration/OOC] [Always Looking for Players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, will we all be in separate classes only to venture out into the courtyard to interact or will the 16 year olds be in the same class while the 18 year olds are in the same class and we sort of partner up and go?
I say same classes. It wouldn't make sense for them to suddenly meet in the courtyard. But, if they were in the same classes, there'd be at least some rationale in partnering up.

Just saw our banner! Very nice even though it's a bit wordy.

Just saw our banner! Very nice even though it's a bit wordy.
Haha, I went for wordiness because I didn't want to be vague. The other ads don't really stick out to me because they don't tell me enough to grab my attention, so I figured I might make our banner long-winded for that purpose.

I also just realized you posted again. I'll get something up later.

EDIT: Man, sightles and Roronoa are going to need to catch up.

I also just realized you posted again. I'll get something up later.

EDIT: Man, sightles and Roronoa are going to need to catch up.
Heh, oh well.

There won't be much to catch up on anyway. Not as bad as trying to refresh yourself with 5 pages of roleplaying.

Everyone who is now posting: Sync yourself up with Elias and Claude's time and events that have happened since the beginning.

@Cephalo Haha, I was pretty stoked to see you spell it that way as well. I'm so used to being around the American way of spelling things that it's a pretty big deal to me to see it spelt the 'correct' way.

And you even use spelt! Perfect. Do you use grey instead of gray as well as colour and favourite?

Honestly, I really like those spellings, but making them habitual is a challenge. ;-;

Either way, it's a strict matter of preference since language is a very fluid thing that changes all the time.

Also, it looks like the big fat gay is leading a chase scene. What a time to be alive.

They (colour, favourite, maths, grey, etc.) just feel more natural to me ever since I was little.

Hey man, it's not a chase scene without someone flaming.

And you even use spelt! Perfect. Do you use grey instead of gray as well as colour and favourite?
Of course! I was raised by Canadian parents, and spent time in between living in America, and living in Canada. I typically try to 'Americanize' my spelling, though. I use to get quite a bit of guff from my teachers for spelling words the 'wrong' way. Haha

The American way of spelling things looks so stilted to me though. Like children in a middle school play. I was raised by Asian parents and extended Canadian family so I prefer the ways the rest of the world uses. Like the metric system. I have to switch my habits with school work though since the American education system is a load of crap.

QUESTION: will we be going in rounds or no? Not that this first page has been particularly... round style.

Status
Not open for further replies.