Indigo Children | a spooky superpowered mystery | ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. This is why Daniel doesn't have friends. :|

Hahahaha (/ \)

Denied! Deep breaths, Jack. He doesn't hate you, he just doesn't wanna touch you.

Oh man, she is gonna seem so pathetic in this roleplay.

So whoever finds/convinces/drags Olivia into the party gets brownie points. :3c

I also think it'd be hilarious if they made a pit-stop in the kitchen. I bet candy is like currency around the institution--they could find the motherload. :D

Nikolai tried. Though Anya thinks he might fail.

Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry about my absence. My laptop was at my mother's house.

Reactions: TotallyMe
:bowlingball::boxedin: So um... where is everyone?

I'm pretty busy at work and have a friend staying over, but I can do a little roll call as soon as I can look at Iwaku for more than five minutes at a time. D:

Sorry I took a bit to post. I told myself I wanted to wait on a few other people to go before me and that might have been true at first, but the past couple of days I'd just been procrastinating.

Also sorry I didn't really DO anything in my post xD.. Pretty much, Jack just thought about things while she followed Daniel.

WHEW, I disappeared for way longer than I thought I would. I'm sorry about that, guys.

How's everyone doing? It looks like everyone's finally posted. :} There's a little something going on to make up for my absence.

And just to let you know, @MusicalT, it looks like whatever you tried to show in your last post turned into a bunch of borked code. :( If you want to take that out and try re-linking it or anything, that's totally fine.

Yeah, I tried testing it whenever I posted it and when I didn't work, Iwaku wouldn't let me take it off. >:(

Lol but I will see if I can paste the picture or something.

They've made it to the kitchen! The place should be clear, if not kind of spooky. :] They're welcome to raid the mess hall, and you are all more than welcome to describe the kind of stuff you'll find in there.

Checking in with @Ichigo and @Megzizz901 ; how are you guys doing? :)

I have no idea what happened. I stopped getting notifications for this roleplay, so I kinda figured it died.

Status
Not open for further replies.