Indigo, a Modern Apocalyptic Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravenDivinity

Original poster
LlawcOe.png
"Do not think the youth has no force because he cannot speak to you and me. Hark! in the next room, who spoke so clear and emphatic? Good Heaven! it is he! it is that very lump of bashfulness and phlegm which for weeks has done nothing but eat when you were by, that now rolls out these words like bell-strokes. It seems he knows how to speak to his contemporaries. Bashful or bold, then, he will know how to make us seniors very unnecessary."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance.​

Sophia gave the breath of life to the chosen. Cloaked in indigo, these children were coronated with gladioli, irises, and Stars of Bethlehem, and in the temple of the West, they rose. As the earth met the stars, Sophia beckoned the chosen to their destiny, and Yaldabaoth sent forth armies on the material plane. Today is December 17th, 2014, the first day of Saturnalia and the first day of the last week of Advent. The prophecy has come to fruition, and the chosen ones disposed to gnosis by Monad shall emerge with visions. They will break the chains of the world built by sin with power from the highest heavens. They will destroy the evil in their wake, even if they destroy themselves. Shall man and chosen and evil and light converge in the final battle to end all ages. A quiet suburb will be shaken by God. The chosen will awaken.

separator.png

Indigo is a modern apocalyptic fantasy centered around the so-called "indigo children." These high school students will experience prophetic visions. In Indigo, you may control a character of your design, whether they are the chosen, the intuitive and creative ones destined for greatness; the great beasts and gladiators, the warriors brought to fight for Yaldaboath; or the unrisen, blind civilians caught in middle of the fray. I'm looking to have around 5 to 8 people before I start the in-character thread. If you're interested, please reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with the plot ahhh ~ I'm on board as well. c:

I'm interested in this

Status
Not open for further replies.