Indepentent State Armed Forces recruitement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minigunner: Yeah, well the only way you'll get traits like that is if you're KIA and Duke gets to you before rigor mortis sets in.

*quickly changes his lasrifle for the bullpup of the soldier next to him. Then eats a little more*
"hmmm, quite good"
*human half of the brain goes to sleep*

Got some good news, ladies.

The next training exercise is with the 51ST Armored Division's Airborne Armored Cav.

You get to jump out of a plane and act as vanguard for Main Battle Tanks.

*stands up, snaps to attention, and gets ready to get in the plane*

*Top looks at Quinn.*

Not now, FNG...

Y'know what, that's your new call sign.

FNG.

Don't be such a coward.

You shouldn't be afraid of friendly tanks.

It's when you're on the business end of seventy tons of reinforced composite armor that you should be shitting bricks.

On that note we'll have to familiarize you with Field Commander McCarthy. He's in charge of the 51ST.

*Curls up at Top's head, looking very much like a raccoon hat, her tail hanging over his right eye*

*Top pushes her tail out of the way and dons a pair of Aviator's Shades.*

Rest up. Carl won't let you jump if you're tired. Any sign of fatigue and he'll have your ass sent to the barracks.

'Course if you're malingering then he'll send you to Lieutenant Stone, his Lieutenant of Marines. Tomorrow they've got the gym for CQC training. I expect to see broken bones and dislocations. Maybe even ruptured spleens and punctured lungs. That will be more than enough reason to send you to sickbay.

*Top takes Julez off his head and sets her in a chair as he starts out of the chow hall.*

*Whines at Top then sprints after him, clings to a leg them shimmies up it, crawls up his back and then repositions herself on his head again, yawning and then curls up*

What the hell doesn FNG stand for anyway sir?
*One of Quiinn's mechanical eyes buzzes and zooms in*

*Yawns*

Fucking New Guy.

*Curls back up*

*Yawns again and rearranges herself on Top's head and looks at FNG*

.......Mur.....

*Curls back up, again*

Minigunner: It's okay. I was FNG for two months.

Depending on how you preform will determine whether or not Top changes your name.

*Raises her head and then peeks over into Top's eyes*

.....Can I have some coffee?

*Da Intacepta "Sails" in to the thread before Seabinz and some of his crew hop out holding up a man attached to a flagpole who has been painted white.*

Oi! We'z commin in peace! Dem ladz back at da castle said that we waz in wit you guyz. So being da inquizshativ ork I am we decided to come see what you have to offer da crew of Seabinz an iffin we might make a noice...what's da word Krobar?

Alliance, Boss.

What he said!

MP Officer: Hang on a sec, I've got to call this in to State Security...

*The MP slaps the back of the head of his partner in the guard shack, waking him up. He then grabs the phone and dials a number. After a few minutes the MP comes back out.*

MP Officer: Alright, I'm going to need your guys to disembark from the ship so we can decontaminate it.

We had some guys come back from ops in the jungles come back with a nasty bug.

Also, State Security is going to impound your ship for a week.

After the mandatory quarantine period we'll send the paperwork up through the channels and hope it gets to the Prime Minister.

*Laughs from atop Top's head*

Status
Not open for further replies.