1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'll be online almost everyday, but the times spent online will change.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy/Supernatural, Modern/Urban, Psychological, Horror, Tragedy/Angst and Romance (MxM/MxF). Will do both Original and Fandom RPs.
So today, I stumbled across the understanding that I... really... really... really want to try out a role-play with smut in it. :cheeky: I'm a veteran roleplayer of 7 years, but the few attempts I've ever had at roleplaying smut have failed before they even began. :/ I've independently written one or two smutfics before, and am really quite familiar with the concept of sex in general, but at this point I very badly want to have a proper go at actually role-playing the stuff! Thus why I am here, requesting an understanding partner with which to do so~ As is evident, the reason I've started this interest check with such an introduction is because I want to make it clear that I don't have a lot of experience writing smut. That said, I believe I'm quite capable of it... probably. I've read enough smutfic and R18 doujinshi to pretend my confidence, at least. xD

Now, what have I to bring to the table? Normally I would present a variety of pairings, scenarios or prompts for a viable partner to choose from, but given this is my first sex-centric RP (unspoiler the above if interested in my prior experience, or lack thereof), I want to attempt something I feel I'll be competent in and compelled to stick with. So hopefully this idea captures your interest too!

As foreshadowed by the title of this thread, I would like to attempt an Incubus x Human pairing ie. a sex demon and their lucky/unlucky prey. It can be MxF or MxM, but I'd like to play the male role regardless (I apologise for being picky but I almost solely roleplay male characters). By default this means I intend to play the incubus, a promiscuous beast that feeds on feelings of lust and sex-derived euphoria generated by human beings. Deceptively gorgeous, armed with myriad artificial charms to better enrapture their prey, completely switched off from the concept of respecting personal space... yes, I'm looking to play one of those.

I understand the concept of an incubus may imply a PWP kind of role-play, but in actuality I'm not looking for that. I do want ample amounts of smut, and I don't mind starting off character interactions with smut either. But the main idea of this RP is to go from what may be empty sex to a fully-fledged relationship. We can discuss this further in PMs, but I want my sex-hungry incubus to go from simply considering your character as a means by which to sate his needs, to someone he legitimately loves. I want there to be conflict by which to draw out the role-play. I'll be sad if the RP dies for as silly a reason as we exhausted the plot. So hopefully you'll be just as willing to invest in this. :)

As to your character, I'm quite lax as to who they are and what their story is. While I envisioned them to be an eccentric person who's something of an occult fanatic and decided to delve into a bit of black magic which resulted in their accidentally summoning a sex demon (whoops), if you don't like the idea of them being a plain ol' human, I'm happy for them to be a sorcerer or something such. We can discuss this, plot, and any further details via PM if you're interested.

So! Without rambling for too much longer, my preferences -

RP Preferences:

- I would prefer role-playing via PM. Especially when it comes to smut. >.> I mean, I must maintain some level of diffidence--

- No doubling to this RP, unless you have an incredibly good idea that involves secondary characters. NPCs are totally fine though! Have hundreds to bolster character interactions, I don't mind at all.

- Not to toot my own horn, but I am very articulate. I am very descriptive. I tend to write a lot. I am fairly reflective. And I absolutely LOVE seeing well-articulated, lengthy, descriptive, reflective posts being shot right back at me. I want to capture both action and emotion in this RP. I therefore request that you're able to manage at least an adept writing approach to this RP. Even better if you happen to be better skilled at writing than I am, I'd be ecstatic. It would push me to make the best posts I can muster, honestly.

-If you would like an example of how I tend to write in or out of smut, feel free to ask, and I'll deliver a sample.

-I generally am a passive writer, but I can very easily take the reigns if need be. Especially since I'll likely be playing the more assertive role in this RP. That said, I am all for equal contribution by both RPers, and if you feel my posts are lacking drive, you can tell me! I'll do my best to provide more to work with and react to.

- I am not the faster poster on the planet. I attend university and play too many videogames and role-play elsewhere and waste a lot of time. I have quite the underdeveloped social life, but it's a social life all the same. So please don't pressure me to post. I won't at any point pressure you to. That said, if I don't reply to you in a week's time, you are allowed to hassle me if I haven't given you a heads up regarding my absence. Fair?

- The kinks I am happy to explore in role-play are quite general. I like a bit of dom/sub. I enjoy sensory deprivation. Teasing. A bit of rough. I don't mind make-shift bondage either, as an element of foreplay. Foodplay with chocolate sauce and whipped cream sounds nice. xD Venturing into darker areas, I admittedly enjoy bloodplay. Not like vore or gore but more like, hmm, vampiric tendencies? Woundlicking? Again, as an element of foreplay, I'm quite lax, not turned off by much. I am also quite happy to stick to vanilla smut. Just plain love-making. Whatever you like, just nothing too extreme. What I'm unlikely to say yes to are pet-play, hardcore BDSM, strange fetishes, permanently-damaging activities or anything our characters wouldn't personally consent to.

- I am quite inclined to keeping things realistic. Yes, it is a fantasy-modern roleplay most likely. But the interactions are realistic. Within the bounds of who or what they are, the characters are meant to be realistic. The sex should be realistic... Again, we can discuss this further in PM if need be, but readily enough I want to keep things real.

- I'm not comfortable using photographs as character faceclaims. Drawings, realistic, semi-realistic or anime, are fine though. If you don't like to use drawings, we can stick to written descriptions. I can paint a good image of what my character might look like no problem.

If you're happy with the lot of this, then please comment your interest below or PM me ! Or like this post or something, and I'll contact you. ^_^ I'm only looking for one partner at the moment (when I find them I'll change the status on this thread), but I may return here if things fall through or I have more ideas I'd like to RP. In any case, thank you for hearing me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.