Incredibly Erratic Portrait Stand of Yata's

Y

Yatagarasu

Original poster
WELCOME TO YATA'S PORTRAIT STAND (THAT IS FREE!!!)

Oh hi children of Iwaku how's that creative-writing going on for ya?

Well despite the fact that I am a high school student and I have a pile of homework to do within a short period of time I still want to find an excuse to procrastinate and draw some stuff...Yay?

Okay, okay serious business. This whole thing is to not only give y'alls some picture references of your OCs and RP characters and stuff to work with, but also to practice my drawings :D

Sooo uhhh yeah my preferred technique is pencil drawings. I can provide both headshots and/or full-body shots :D

My art style is very anime/manga focused.

Having it coloured is also an option but that will take more time than a black & white version

So shoot me a PM or a leave a post in this thread if you are interested :D

• 1. Roose Hurro

I can only do five requests at a time. Sorry ;A;)

• Here's a description template for people who don't have a picture reference or too lazy to get one :P

[fieldbox="Every Commission, red, solid"]
    Face Shape: (Slim? Sharp? Chubby? Defined? etc etc etc)
    Eye Shape and Colour: (no need to state colour if you want black and white)
    Hairstyle and Hair colour: (again, colour is not required for black and white requests)
    Distinguishable features: (Any tattoos? Beauty marks? Birthmarks? Scars? etc etc etc)
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Only for Headshots, magenta, dotted"]Facial Expression:
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Only for Full-body Shots, pink, dotted"]Clothing:
    Pose:

[/fieldbox]
  • (I'll provide examples soon but right now I have no time to upload them ;A;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GreenSea
I want to be the first~!

Name: Silver hair boy
Appearance:
Face Shape: Sharp
Eyes Shape: Sharp possibly with thick eyelashes much more that male normally but lesser than female
Nose: Small
Lips: Normal
Neck: Thin
Body: Slim
Costume: V neck revealing his middle chest <--- I know it won't be visible but oh well XD~!

^--- I can wait so do it in color~ XD~!

Face Shape: heart shaped dollish face, pale skin
Eye Shape and Colour: kinda the shape of Elsa's eyes off frozen and golden Hazel
Hairstyle and Hair colour: lightly layered with side sweep bangs collarbone length and auburn
Distinguishable features: beauty mark/mole below left eye and red lips!
Facial Expression: happy

I've got someone for you, would really appreciate a full-body image:

DisneyInspiredDeen_Sketch.png
.. (Only ref I have showing his forehead badge.)

DeenPOSEPRACTICE.png
... (But his shroudruff needs more feather layers... gotta be able to keep the Little One warm!)

Faces.png
... (Missing his forehead "badge" here, but included for personality.)

Detailed physical description...

I leave the BW/Color choice up to you, I'm willing to wait for color, if you feel up to it after reading the description. I don't know whether you do such, but I would like the image anatomically correct, if possible (if not, a ruff of fur to "hide", or a pose that "covers" will work). Thanks. If you need any further details, PM me.

Oh, pose... heh. Sitting on haunches, facing "camera" with his arms crossed, with "appropriate" expression.

-cries as she bashes her head on her desk-

Due to TOO MANY FUCKING IMPORTANT PAPERS AND HOMEWORK TO BE COMPLETED, I MAY HAVE TO TAKE A REALLY LONG FUCKING TIME (~2 week to 1 month) TO BE ABLE TO FINISH YOUR REQUESTS ;-;

I AM SO SORRY -cries even more-

Two weeks to one month? I can wait that long, no prob. Six months to a year? Maybe then I'd be a little "worried"....... :bsmile:

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.