1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Incoming

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by RedWinter, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I do this? Uh, hey guies. I'm Kat. (As far as you need to know:P) I wanted to try out this "Roleplaying" I have been eyeballing for a while, it looks rather fun! :) So.... Yep... *Runs away*

2. WELCOME WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your time here and enjoy this role playing thing you speak of. -smiles-

3. I'm not sure what this roleplaying thing is either, it's something then something else... You know what I mean. Welcome to Iwaku, where roleplaying is like bread and butter ( or meat and potatoes, fries and burgers... I could go on.)

4. Its a forever changing thing filled with magic and hate, depending on where you are on the map. I hear the meat and potatoes area is quiet nice hmmm.

5. How'd you know that potatoes are my favorite? I think what they say is true, "You are what you eat!" And thank you so much for the warm welcome, it's rather cold outside. :)

6. Heyo! Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you love the community! See you around!

7. Hello Kat! Welcome to the forum. I hope you immerse yourself in the world of role play soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.