...incoming, here comes another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlamifiedBuddafied

Original poster
Just call me Graves, favorite part of my name. I'm just a guy in the mid-western bread-basket of the US of A and have managed to make it twenty-five revolutions around the sun and manage to keep on breathing, among other things.
New to this site, haven't seen it before and its been a number of years since I've done any type of online role-playing and this appeared to be a fairly promising place to try and cozy on in. On another note, the few role-plays I've been involved in usually range around three to four people, myself included. I usually take care of most major NPC's throughout the game while also having one character; same character I've used between three separate RP's to boot. The RP's I've hosted usually allow other players to have numerous characters, though it rarely ever spanned over two at a time, where as characters may leave the party or meet there unfortunate end.
As for the exact type of RP's I like, I'd have a limited opinion. Free-form comes to mind however, as if you were writing a book, but only able to write a page every three pages while still aware of the events of the last few. In some cases, every few paragraphs, as in some cases instant messaging boards were necessary and editing required afterward so it may fit into the RP itself. IE: Conversations between players in-role.

But enough about that. I would say "I'd ramble your ear off", but I do believe the monitor in front of you sums of the proper metaphor.

As for grassy meadows and cherry blossoms, either which one is fine by me.

And just for the sake of that survey glued to the top of the topic board...
I've had the two songs clashing in my head all day from Cradle of Filth and Garth Brooks.
It's a terrible sound for the songs "Heaven Torn Asunder" and "I've Got Friends in Low Places" crisscrossing every so often. Admittedly, at one point, they lined up quite well and actually made a song that thankfully will never cross the radio waves.

Hallo Graves! :D Welcome to the community!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Thank you both.
And Diana, your signature was... enlightening to say the least. Quite humorous though.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Overcast. We have a great community here. If you need any help at all feel free to drop by my page and send me a message; I'll be more than happy to help

Hey, welcome to the board! I'm new too, but everyone here seems really nice and there's something for everyone. :> I hope you have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku Graves ^.^
Hope you'll like it here roleplaying with us

Thank you again, it seems that the roleplayer's here are quite civil.

That and it's always fun to talk to the newcomers

Status
Not open for further replies.