Incognito - Tactical Espionage

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SergiuPloscar

Original poster
XxxXxxX - Decrypting message -XxxXxxX​

Tired of being a pawn to the multimillionaire corporations around you ? Have a particular skill or set of skills that can get you out of trouble ? Enjoy working with advanced software and nifty gadgets ?

Incognito - rogue tactical espionage group - is looking for freelance agents to recruit . We don't care about your motives , dark past , personal issues or operating style , as long as you can get your missions done . Anything you salvage during your missions is yours to keep . Any personal damage you may suffer is no concern of Incognito . Augmentation and other enhancements are allowed and in most cases encouraged , however any side effects from them are no concern of Incognito .

Attach personal file for recruitment

< So if you haven't figured it out already the story takes place in the near future . The world has become really technology advanced . Different corporations run most of the world . Basically almost everything you own is a product of those corporations . Incognito uses it's wide variety of agents to steal , capture , destroy various things belonging to those corporations in the hopes of taking them down and also making a profit . You find an encrypted message randomly on your email . Upon decryption you find the mail above . Will you join Incognito in their fight against the corps ? >

<< If interested message me . First come first served ! I don't care if you're male or female but i will be playing a male . Creating NPCs will be a big part of this roleplay . The thing that makes it unique is the fact that character death can and will happen . If you feel like it's time for a character to go ... well take care of it . Incognito will only feel sad for the equipment lost . Story wise , the dead agent will be replaced with another one . I'm hoping this will work out . I'm accepting any ideas . There are no aliens in this , however there are cyborgs . Adding augments to your character is a nice touch but try not to make them OP ! >>​

Status
Not open for further replies.