Incest MxM RPs Please!!

C

Cassie-Roll

Original poster
Alright so I usually do fandom rps and haven't done one with OCs in years, but my rps have been dead as of latelyand no one quite seems interested in the pairing I'm looking for so.... I'll give it a shot again.

Just as a quick note, I play bottom characters, I am willing to double and play a character that is a top or switches, but for the pairings/plots I'm listing below I want my character to be the bottom. While I don't have my character completely figured out, I tend to play nicer more reserved characters, ones that have a higher moral compass and try to do what is right (some exception to this). They are types that are affectionate but tend to get embarrassed showing affection out in public, though they aren't afraid to tease another person and their humor is somewhat sarcastic. While they are intelligent, their downfall is their naive personality. They easily trust others and see good in people, even when there truly isn't any. As a result, they can easily get tricked.

I do write in third person and I do enjoy a paragraph to a couple paragraphs as a response!

I'm not strict on these plots, I'm just mainly looking for brother/brother or father/son rps so if you have an idea just pm me.

Pairings/Plots

Brother/Brother

1. Separated at birth, MC has been raised in poverty, as a result having to resort to selling their body to help survive. YC had a better start at life as he was taken away from his ill mother by his father and was encouraged to do great things. As a result, YC went to amazing schools and a prestigious college where he worked to gain skills to help others, getting hired to one of the best police stations in the city at a young age. On YC's birthday, other coworkers drag him out to the darker side of the city to celebrate, despite YC not being interested due to his morals...Though once brought out there, YC sees MC and is smitten at first sight. YC's coworkers buy MC for the night and after that, it only solidifies YC's interest in MC. YC winds up checking on MC, trying to get him a better and healthier life so he doesn't have to continue selling his body, and the two begin to fall for each other... But what happens when they find out they are siblings?

2. CLOSED FOR NOW Alpha/omega. MC is the younger brother to YC, who is the alpha of the house. Their father had left when they were young, leaving them with their mother, who over the years has become weaker. YC was expected to mate a beautiful omega from a rich household to help get their mother medicine needed and to put MC through college, though, when MC presents as an omega their plans are turned upside down and instincts kick in.... YC and MC end up mating, making an unbreakable bond together as well as ruining their family name all in one night.

3. Age gap, MC was born when YC was well into their teenage years, though while giving birth, our character's mother passed away... And days later their father abandons them. YC ends up having to take care of MC with the help of the neighbors (who have a daughter around YC's age) though YC holds resentment towards MC at first for killing their mother. Eventually, YC grows to like MC, though MC not having any parents, thinks YC is his father. While YC is uncomfortable taking this place, YC also can't quite get MC to see otherwise and gives up, allowing MC to see him as such. Years later when MC is older, he begins to fall for YC, though is paranoid thinking that he is in love with his own father. still, as YC dates other people, MC works up the nerve and confesses.... While YC is shocked to hear his little brother is in love with him.

4. Angel/Demon

Father/Son
I don't quite have full plots to this, but if this were to be done, MC would be the son

1. Father takes advantage of his sons love to push things a bit further

2. Son who has taken a house-wife-ish role starts to make hints of wanting more with his father, at first, the father brushes it off as nothing, but then the son's efforts get pushier

3. Having been raised by his mother, MC doesn't remember his father at all. When an older man shows interest in him (YC), he has no clue that it is his father

4. CRAVING Kingdom AU, when YC's wife dies, he chooses his next 'wife'.... His son (MC) who takes after his mother, much to MC's surprise and horror

Feel free to come to me with plots!

I'm okay with:
Mpreg
A/B/O dynamics
Hybrid AU's
Age gaps
Victorian AU
Dub-con
Cross dressing
Lingerie

Aaand well, you can ask about anything else, it is hard for me to list everything XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hammondcloy
My Character

Name Options (depending on what name you go on or what you like most): Bren, Ryker (Ry), Hisoka

Personality: Reserved, kind, intelligent, stubborn, animal lover

Flaws: Naive, a follower rather than a leader, overly trusting, not street smart, terrible sense of direction, a worrier

upload_2017-8-28_23-8-6.png

Still looking! Excited to try this out!!

I'd be interested in doing a mix of 2 and 4 of Brother x Brother

Looking for someone to rp Father/Son with me!

Still looking for a Father/Son RP!!