Incest Group RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be the sister that's missing if that's okay .3.

If so I'll make a character sheet if I need to.

Sure. Works for me! Just be sure to confirm romantic interests before deciding anything ^^

Okay sure.

So whoever is the other characters in the family and needs a romantic female interest shout it out xD I'll make my character sheet riiiiiggghhhhttttt now!

Name: Luna Gillian Worthington

Appearance:
imagejpg1_zps21d50c29.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: Daniel and Gregory

Other: She doesn't see what she does as wrong, dating inside the family, yet when others outside the family ask who she is dating she keeps it hidden. Because of her shy behavior she is more submissive than anything, kind, loving, and well mannered. However, due to this behavior she doesn't know the meaning of the word "no" and always goes with whatever is asked of her, whether she wants to or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sora1297

Oh well, you should probably add that bit on the first post. All you said that you didn't want is Grand parent love. Maybe you should post who the characters are and what they're relationships are? Cause it's a bit confusing. I just assumed that I could have a relationship with whomever I wanted. Because I didn't see much discussion about that. Maybe you should post a rule sheet?

Okay so from what I could gather, there are these characters;

Annie, Thomas, Dylan, Janice, Melonie, April, Daniel, Gregory and Luna.

Annie is involved with Thomas.

Thomas is involved with Annie.

Dylan is involved with Janice, Melonie, and April.

So who is free exactly? And who doesn't do M/M and who does M/F. And who is willing to enter a relationship with Luna, Daniel and Gregory?

Sora, might want to change prefix in IC from "Read at Risk" to "Group Roleplay."

@Luna Gillian

I could do Luna to--Oh man that sounds even worse cause that's your username. >.<

So what are you thinking? Luna, Daniel, Gregory threesome? (bashes head against wall because I sound like a damned perv)

Reactions: 2 people
You're the perv? I'm playing three women, all interested in the same guy.

By the way, I'm in the Viridos part of Ilium, too: how do you get the symbol to show?

@Quiet One
xD
Oh and,
Hover over your profile tab and click personal details, scroll down and you should see a part that says Illium Allegiance. :3

@Luna Gillian

Alrightie then, let's get down and totally not dirty. O.O

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
:O Just to clarify? Is Luna, Gregory's daughter? I'm thinking she is but I wanna make sure. ;3

I think so xD this just gets better and better haha

Guess I'll post to introduce my character and such and such

This sucks. You two can banter, but I'm stuck waiting for Sora.

Oh man that's right Dx haha I'd invite you to our room but I think Sora would be left out xD

Wait, what's the relation between my characters and yours? Is Janice the mother? This family tree got a bit confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.