Incest Group RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do we think we're all ready to start or are we waiting on some more people before we begin?

I think everyone who's expressed interest has made a character sheet, though now I find myself wondering about the uncle and father. If the women want to marry Dylan, that begs the question of what happened to them.

My guess would be their preoccupied elsewhere or dead. If the father married the eldest daughter or his niece and the uncle went after his brother because he went gay, then there would be no reason to stick with the aunt or mother

So how did we want to start this? Family meeting, regular morning? Also, should we establish the relationships immediately or let them play out a bit and develop them as we go on?

Not sure. The relationships my characters have with each other is that they basically compete over Dylan. I would be willing to start my posts like that, with each of the three women trying to gain favoritism with Dylan. For them, that would be regular morning, so that's kind of my vote.

Alright, regular morning it is. I'll have the thread up in a little bit.

Name: Dylan Eric Worthington

Appearance:
49919f03d9c44eab9fd48d3b73a75d7f.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: My Mother, My Aunt (Mom's sister), and my little Sister

Other: Dylan is a bit of a sub and absolutely loves breasts. He also loves his aunt, mother and sister equally, making the decision to pick one who he should marry insanely difficult. As far as he's concerned, they can all be part of one family. He's a sweet kid and will go out of his way to make the people around him happy when they're upset.

Name: Thomas Phillip Worthington

Appearance:
There_is_no_if_by_feed_the_world.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: My Cousin, Annie.

Other: Thomas is a bit more of a stern guy then his younger brother. He believes in taking responsibility for ones actions and will quickly take on a dominating role when he needs to. He's also more passionate then his younger brother when it comes to romance. He's a bit more spoiled and usually flaunts his money around to people outside the family.
Thomas is a cutie. Haha. Can't wait. My vote is to regular morning and.. Establish them immediately I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, then I guess we'll start this off later this week ^^

Later this week ^^

This is oddly interesting....I have never tried incest...and I told myself to try everything once

(Things I have tried. Yuri, Yaoi, Furry...Didn't like any of them....but at least I tried)

XD a lot of interest now

Is this still open? If so I'd like to play an Uncle and maybe a nephew. :3

I don't see why you couldn't play those roles!

*rolls in*

Ooo looks like fun, never tried this before, and like Hattori said I want to try everything at least once

Edit: I'll RP as a female haha it's what I do best, but I'm not sure what member female to play. I don't want to over crowd a certain relative. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP!

kostas-martakis.jpg

Name:
Daniel Nathaniel Worthington

Who in the Family Matters to you?: Luna and Gregory.

Other: Daniel likes to mess with people, mainly his younger sister Luna, because messing with his father usually backfires.

758828.jpg

Name: Gregory Flynn Worthington

Who in the Family Matters to you?:
Luna and Daniel

Other: Gregory finds no err in his family's ways. To him it's as natural as breathing, he pities the people who don't get to love their relatives in every type of way. :P

Last edited:
WIP!

kostas-martakis.jpg

Name:
Daniel Nathaniel Worthington

Who in the Family Matters to you?: His father, Gregory and his Aunt, Melonie.

Other:

758828.jpg

Name: Gregory Flynn Worthington

Who in the Family Matters to you?: His adorable nephews, Dylan and Thomas.

Other:

Correct me if there are conflicts. ^^

Good characters, but I don't really do MxM. I'm a strict MxF guy, sorry about that!

Also, I'd try to get some confirmation from others for romantic interests. Example: me, or the person playing Melonie to decide if they're alright with romantic interests

*rolls in*

Ooo looks like fun, never tried this before, and like Hattori said I want to try everything at least once

Edit: I'll RP as a female haha it's what I do best, but I'm not sure what member female to play. I don't want to over crowd a certain relative. Any suggestions?

Well it seems like the family is branched off into three families. For all intensive purposes, I'll base the chart around my characters primary family:

• Melonie and her kids, Dylan, Thomas, and April (only missing a father)

• Gregory, Janice and their kid, Daniel (missing a sister/brother).
*connected to Melonie's family through Janice, decided to take wife's maiden name.*

That's all we have so far, so we can add in more characters: a father to Dylan, April and Thomas, a sister/brother(s) for Daniel, or a new family branch entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.