Incest Group RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure, rich. More potential for sexy pool scenes.

I'm almost tempted to ask if they can be under some kind of spell that keeps them from looking outside of their own family for people to be with, but I'm not sure how that would work.

What, you mean like some sort of witches curse? Maybe that explains why all the famiy is not inbred in anyway (by this I mean they don't have issues that come with most incestious children and behave/look like non-incest created children.)

That is actually what I meant. I just wasn't sure how to go about it, or who would give that kind of curse. Maybe some jilted witch who wanted to get back at one of their ancestors when their parents didn't approve of their relationship? The child respects the parents' wishes, dumps the witch - Boom! Cursed to love and lust for each other forever.

Yeah that could work! Maybe her spell affected the other citizens of the town/city in the sense that they don't see the incestious relationships being a bad thing, so nobody's stopped the family from banging eachother since the spell.

Also, just so I have an idea: for those who have MxF relationships (or FxF), how do you feel about your characters getting pregnant? The main purpose of them lusting after each-other would be primariy for continuing the family, but we can avoid that if you don't want. We can just pull a "99% chance of non-copulation" thing if we want.

Also, shall we go with real life images or drawn images?

I'm fine with the pregnant idea as well. This is getting really interesting now.

I have a hard time finding adequate pictures in either format, and instead prefer to do text description, but will see if I can find a real life image.

Okay with whatever pregancy scenario is being preferred right now.

Alright, nice. Any suggestions for the character sheets?

Just a basic sheet for this:

Name: (First Name, Middle Name, "Worthington" as the last name)

Appearance: (image of character).

Who in the Family Matters to you?: (Who is your character involved with romantically?)

Other:

I'm assuming we put it here on the thread.

Nam: Annie Ross Worthington

Appearance:
th

Who in the Family Matters to you?: Her cousin. Thomas.

Other: Annie grew up in a rich household as all her other family membershad. She was completely oblivious to the fact that her family was cursed to lust for eachother, she always thought it was normal. She is a generally a kind girl, but she is also VERY stubborn. To her cousin, and love, Thomas, she is very loving and sweet.

Since she was around 16 she has slowly but surely began to love her cousin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Dylan Eric Worthington

Appearance:
49919f03d9c44eab9fd48d3b73a75d7f.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: My Mother, My Aunt (Mom's sister), and my little Sister

Other: Dylan is a bit of a sub and absolutely loves breasts. He also loves his aunt, mother and sister equally, making the decision to pick one who he should marry insanely difficult. As far as he's concerned, they can all be part of one family. He's a sweet kid and will go out of his way to make the people around him happy when they're upset.

Name: Thomas Phillip Worthington

Appearance:
There_is_no_if_by_feed_the_world.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: My Cousin, Annie.

Other: Thomas is a bit more of a stern guy then his younger brother. He believes in taking responsibility for ones actions and will quickly take on a dominating role when he needs to. He's also more passionate then his younger brother when it comes to romance. He's a bit more spoiled and usually flaunts his money around to people outside the family.

Wait, so I'm the Mother, the Aunt, and the little sister? I thought that was you Sora. It's okay, I can do it, though maybe now I can give Senna the mother role if she still wants it.

Name: Janice Ann Worthington

Appearance:
hot_brunette.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: Her nephew, Dylan.

Other: Has had her eye on her nephew for years and thinks her being younger than his mother, but more knowledgable than his sister gives her the edge in getting his affection.

Name: Melonie Eileen Worthington

Appearance:
brunette+dress+curvy+01.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: Her son, Dylan.

Other: Knowing her son's fetish for big breasts, she's sure that having the largest pair in the family will draw him to her. Plus, she loves her little boy, and is sure only she can give him real happiness.

Name: April Eileen Worthington

Appearance:
sexy-brunette-1.jpg

Who in the Family Matters to you?: Big brother, Dylan.

Other: Thinks her being closer to his age gives her an edge in marrying her brother. Also, they grew up together, so she has a good idea of what he likes done to him. And the fact that she's developed early is big plus, as well.

Last edited:
Wait, so I'm the Mother, the Aunt, and the little sister? I thought that was you Sora. It's okay, I can do it, though maybe now I can give Senna the mother role if she still wants it.

I thought you wanted to play the sister as well. Its cool, we can drop that one if you want. And sure, go ahead and ask her what she wants to do.

No, what I meant was I thought I was the son, and you were the three women. I don't want to drop any of them. And I can do all three. Just a little busy today so I might not have time to finish the characters. Will try though.

Cool that's fine. All the ones that have been submitted are accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.