Under a Neon Sun
- Invitation Status
- Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Primarily Prefer Male
- Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
Its how I feel right now...I've been neglecting to give people posts thanks to my heavy school workloads that keep hitting me. I just...I dont know, I want to rp but then I dont have the will to to muster up anything good, everything I keep posting is just like...at least to me crap. It just makes me feel so horrible to think I'm not giving my best to my partners. Not to mention it just seems like all my favorite rpers disappear on me, whenever I do have time to rp no one is on and whenever I dont everyone is replying, is the general gist I suppose...just wanted to get that out there. So at least I'd feel a bit of relief not letting these thoughts boiling inside of me.