In transit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gun Knight

Original poster
Hello. I came here after discovering alternatives to a website and community that I have very little fondness for and have stuck around with for years. People change. Certain itches that were nice to scratch stopped existing. Even with all the good and the bad I still like to engage in cooperative story-telling through the text medium called roleplay. So far I love the user interface. The community seems to be quite diverse as well. If all goes well, I'll make this website my new hang-out.

Welcome to Iwaku! c:

Hope you'll like it here~
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, dude.

I know the feels. I just kind of left the site i sometimes checked out of boredom, though.

If you ever want an RP, feel free to message me!

Hello I am new here as well but I hope you enjoy the stay here and come to make many new friends, I also left a site it was rather boring and a waste of time. But hopefully this place will not be like that so far I have found everyone to be very friendly. Any rate ever get bored and want to role play let me know.

Hi! Welcome to Iwakuu ~
I'm Lunabelle, nice to meet you!! If you wanna do a RP, shoot me a message!

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! Sadly I've not had any time allotted to me to actually make use of this website yet due to my surprise work schedule. That should change over the weekend. Best to all of you, and my thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.